It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schizo2015: may i have x-blades and company of heroes 2.please?
zeogold: Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: well given that the "zeo wants to get rid of keys badly" season is still in session? ^^ and also as these keys were not taken in several weeks/months and also not taken after i tried to recommend them like 2 weeks ago https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post2055
- may i request:

Retro City Rampage
Dynamite Jack
Another Perspective

Cheers
zeogold: At last, somebody finally gets it.
Granted.
Brendissimo34 thx for company of heroes 2
v3. thx for X-Blades
Zeo thx for the hosting.
Just redeemed the keys cheers.

Thank you very much @omega64 for Dynamite Jack

Thanks to Chandoraa for Retro City Rampage DX

Thank you to XxXSprayvWarXxX for providing the Key for Another Perspective

and as always thanks @Zeogold for running and keeping that giveaway alive
Still (late) Spring Cleaning?

I'd like to please request

Odysseus: Long Way Home
Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident

You mean I didn't have to sit quietly until a new month started?

awww man!
JunglePredator: awww man!
The blitz?
Even if I had some interest in some games here, Steam being DRMed probably means I would not be able to claim anything as I do not happen to be in the country where I created my Steam account at the moment. Does anyone here have experience to the contrary?
Themken: Even if I had some interest in some games here, Steam being DRMed probably means I would not be able to claim anything as I do not happen to be in the country where I created my Steam account at the moment. Does anyone here have experience to the contrary?
I have NO experience on this but reading a bit it seems the main problem arises if you purchase something in the store with a method from a different country where you are at the moment.

I don't think redeeming a key should be a problem if the key is not region locked.

See if anything in the Steam FAQ helps
madth3: I don't think redeeming a key should be a problem if the key is not region locked.

See if anything in the Steam FAQ helps
I should of course have read that before asking. <goes bashfully to read up>
Themken: Even if I had some interest in some games here, Steam being DRMed probably means I would not be able to claim anything as I do not happen to be in the country where I created my Steam account at the moment. Does anyone here have experience to the contrary?
Ask for the key(s) try it out and if it does not work give it back.
high rated
wanderer_27: Still (late) Spring Cleaning?

I'd like to please request

Odysseus: Long Way Home
Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident

Huzzah, more requests!
Granted.
MarkoH01: Ask for the key(s) try it out and if it does not work give it back.
Agreed, it's not much hassle for me to take it back if it won't redeem due to country.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by zeogold
Thanks again Zeogold for keeping this going :)

Thank you JinKazaragi for donating Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident.

Thank you blarth for the donation of Odysseus: Long Way Home.

:)
JunglePredator: awww man!
madth3: The blitz?
What?

Blitz ball?

I go for the zanarkand abes.
Maybe have Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
Gerin: Maybe have Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
Granted.
madth3: The blitz?
JunglePredator: What?

Blitz ball?

I go for the zanarkand abes.
I see what you did there. Both of you. You both deserve a high five for good taste.