It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold:
Tauto: very little girl and has a wee brain.
OK you want to talk trash about Zeo that is one thing but... Women have brains they are not small ad they are to be RESPECTED. You should be ignored for being a misogynist.
I would be interested in playing Enigmatis - maple creek.

Was just trying to decide what to play that I can start/finish this week (since I'm gone again next weekend), and a good HOG would fit the bill.

bler144: I would be interested in playing Enigmatis - maple creek.

Was just trying to decide what to play that I can start/finish this week (since I'm gone again next weekend), and a good HOG would fit the bill.

Egad! It's a rare and shiny Bler request!
Granted.

Oh, also:
CONGRAULATIONS!
You have taken the 400th game from this giveaway!
As the lucky taker, JunglePredator shall be dispatched to your place of residence shortly to deliver a piñata and a party hat.
(Note: JunglePredator does not actually have directions to your place of residence. Arrival of local Elite Giveaway Force to correct address is not guaranteed. Fortunately, wherever he arrives shall be greeted with a lovely party.)
Post edited June 13, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: CONGRAULATIONS!
You have taken the 400th game from this giveaway!
As the lucky taker, JunglePredator shall be dispatched to your place of residence shortly to deliver a piñata and a party hat.
(Note: JunglePredator does not actually have directions to your place of residence. Arrival of local Elite Giveaway Force to correct address is not guaranteed. Fortunately, wherever he arrives shall be greeted with a lovely party.)
Woooo! Wooooooo!

Probably a good thing, anyway. I've moved so often (7 times since 2010) I'm barely sure where I live.

Edit - now that I've read the PM and installed it, it's official! I'm a winner (also, chicken dinner).

Thanks to MarkoH01 for the key, and as always to zeo for hosting!
Post edited June 13, 2016 by bler144
I don't think my contract says I have to deliver it personally... I'm a contract it out.

Please provide your correct address so the local chapter of the xkcd fan club can deliver the prize pack. (Note: they may randomly edit your living arrangements to be more inline with the current xkcd comic as they treat everything like wikipedia.)
Is here to start the sentence with the thing between April and June have the KOTOR II Key please. Thank you to Awl for their support and what knot.
cecil: Is here to start the sentence with the thing between April and June have the KOTOR II Key please. Thank you to Awl for their support and what knot.
Granted.
cecil:
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you
Brendissimo35
Zeogold
may i ask for star wars empire at wars,pls?
Schizo2015: may i ask for star wars empire at wars,pls?
Granted!
May I ask for...
Tidilis
8-bit boy
GRANTED
THANK YOU Zeo and Donors ;-)
cecil: May I ask for...
Tidilis
8-bit boy
Gra-
cecil: GRANTED
HEY! Quit stealing my lines!
SteamSpy has caught what looks like a flood of review bots on Steam. Look at the names, reviews and hours played on the bottom right side.
not sure how much of a surprise this is, still disturbing for me, as I was relying on steam reviews in my decision making regarding new games
Post edited June 13, 2016 by sharonbn
sharonbn: SteamSpy has caught what looks like a flood of review bots on Steam. Look at the names, reviews and hours played on the bottom right side.
not sure how much of a surprise this is, still disturbing for me, as I was relying on steam reviews in my decision making regarding new games
While I'm not surprised about this, and it was fairly obvious when seeing games which were clearly bad in the "most helpful" reviews or in the screenshots being flooded with good reviews which say a bunch of empty, generic comments, I'm not sure this particular thread is the right place for that. I think this deserves its own thread.
cecil:
zeogold:
Thank you Zeo and A.Ryan
Now onto the pre-approved hasn't happened quite yet list ;-)
Portal 1
Castle Crashers
Home world remastered
Poker Night 2
Lume