It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: You obviously failed to see the gun attached to it.
Avogadro6: That works quite well apparently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UW5AkWqOY
There we go.
http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/anigif_enhanced-6574-1393376497-2.gif
Uh, they don't look all that 'murican to me. More like Mexican or Neapolitan from the '80s.
Avogadro6: Uh, they don't look all that 'murican to me. More like Mexican or Neapolitan from the '80s.
Oh I dunno.... one's dancing to the sound the gun makes while the other shoots it in the backyard... presumably towards the neighbours house without worrying about what they hit.
Now it might be zeogold just gives americans a bad name... but seems legit.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by JunglePredator
Can I have Lost Planet 3? :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Lost Planet 3? :)
Wait, what?

You think is some sort of game giveaway thread or something?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Lost Planet 3? :)
bler144: Wait, what?

Or something.

^.-

---Edit---

Wait.... why am I voting or something.

Didn't SOMEONE vote this a pure Canadian thread a while back?
bler144: Wait, what?

JunglePredator: Or something.

^.-

---Edit---

I'm sorry I haven;t made my queston politely it seems right? Would you like to give me Lost Planet 3, I would really like to have it in my collection, hopefully it's better! :)
JunglePredator: Or something.

^.-

---Edit---

XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm sorry I haven;t made my queston politely it seems right? Would you like to give me Lost Planet 3, I would really like to have it in my collection, hopefully it's better! :)
I don't think that your request was worded incorrectly it's probably just because this thread has been so extremely derailed from its real purpose that one might have forgotten what this purpose originally was.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
Avogadro6: Uh, they don't look all that 'murican to me. More like Mexican or Neapolitan from the '80s.
JunglePredator: Oh I dunno.... one's dancing to the sound the gun makes while the other shoots it in the backyard... presumably towards the neighbours house without worrying about what they hit.
I don't know man...

-Badassery level is low.
-Manliness factor is in the single digits range.
-Last but not least, THERE ARE NO EXPLOSIONS.

What I see is simply a father teaching his son how to use an assault rifle, just like all good fathers do anywhere in the world. It's good upbringing eh, I'm not going to argue on that, but that's not enough.

Now THIS is what a true 'murican looks like.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm sorry I haven;t made my queston politely it seems right? Would you like to give me Lost Planet 3, I would really like to have it in my collection, hopefully it's better! :)
MarkoH01: I don't think that your request was worded incorrectly it's probably just because this thread has been so extremely derailed from its real purpose that one might have forgotten what this purpose originally was.
No my friend I haven't forgot what it's purpose is! I just forgot to ask it politely and I'm really sorry for that!
JunglePredator: Oh I dunno.... one's dancing to the sound the gun makes while the other shoots it in the backyard... presumably towards the neighbours house without worrying about what they hit.
Avogadro6: I don't know man...

-Badassery level is low.

What I see is simply a father teaching his son how to use an assault rifle, just like all good fathers do anywhere in the world. It's good upbringing eh, I'm not going to argue on that, but that's not enough.

*snort*
Ok I liked that... almost norris level.
MarkoH01: I don't think that your request was worded incorrectly it's probably just because this thread has been so extremely derailed from its real purpose that one might have forgotten what this purpose originally was.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No my friend I haven't forgot what it's purpose is! I just forgot to ask it politely and I'm really sorry for that!
That's right! keep it polite! Throw some beaver pelts in at night!
JunglePredator: Throw some beaver pelts
Oh, Canada. You're so silly.
JunglePredator: Throw some beaver pelts
bler144: Oh, Canada. You're so silly.
Aahhh

There's NOTHING like chasing beaver!
zeogold: Granted.
Big thanks to Omega64 for donating both the games, and ofcourse to the Puzzlemaster himself for continuing to manage this GA. Arigatou gozaimasu!
Avogadro6: I don't know man...

-Badassery level is low.

JunglePredator: *snort*
Ok I liked that... almost norris level.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No my friend I haven't forgot what it's purpose is! I just forgot to ask it politely and I'm really sorry for that!
JunglePredator: That's right! keep it polite! Throw some beaver pelts in at night!
High five!