It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
Hopefully it'll work.
apehater: big thanks to the unknown donor

now the news, it worked!

steam said that is was "Dead Island GOTY (NA)"

so despite all the restrictions, i could activate a north american key on my german steam account.
Glad to hear!
high rated
MarkoH01: (Hopefully it is understandable what I wanted to say - this is really hard for me to write in English)
When in doubt, use slang and curse intermittently. You'll fit right in with American English, trust me.
JunglePredator: Why do you have a german account?
zeogold: *stage whisper*
I THIIIIIINK HE'S GEEERMAAAN.
Spoiler alert!
Well, I already chatted with him writing in English because I was not sure. It happens :)
MarkoH01: I just translated but according to this it is assumed they were pulled in Germany (this only concerns the German store page) because the games are listed on the "Index" (it's a list here in Germany that lists games and movies which are restricted until you've proven your age - there also is a special Index list which lists games which are not allowed to sell at all in Germany). You are not allowed to advertize those games/movies but as a grown up you can ask for them and you' may get them if you can prove your age. To do this on s digital story you'll have to add age verification features.

(Hopefully it is understandable what I wanted to say - this is really hard for me to write in English)
JunglePredator: It sounds basically like steam is being lazy?
I think it is a combination of being lazy (not adding those features) and to want to feel safe in case of a lawsuit.
MarkoH01: (Hopefully it is understandable what I wanted to say - this is really hard for me to write in English)
zeogold: When in doubt, use slang and curse intermittently. You'll fit right in with American English, trust me.
So you f**king idiots all sound like this every damn time even though you aren't fu**ing pi**ed off?
No wonder you guys are always at war all around the world.

(Disclaimer: The above was meant as a joke - don't want to offend anyone)
Post edited June 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So you f**king idiots all sound like this every damn time even though you aren't fu**ing pi**ed off?

*takes offense*
MarkoH01: So you f**king idiots all sound like this every damn time even though you aren't fu**ing pi**ed off?

omega64: *takes offense*
Well... not like anyone worries about the Netherlands taking offense. They're just a stop over to the real war...
omega64: *takes offense*
JunglePredator: Well... not like anyone worries about the Netherlands taking offense. They're just a stop over to the real war...
The octopus people will rise up and CRUSH you!
JunglePredator: Well... not like anyone worries about the Netherlands taking offense. They're just a stop over to the real war...
omega64: The octopus people will rise up and CRUSH you!
So you admit you've been half breeding with sea life?
high rated
zeogold: When in doubt, use slang and curse intermittently. You'll fit right in with American English, trust me.
Ey! Fuhgeddaboudit! I'm walkin' here!
[aggressively wields thick bacon slice]
omega64: The octopus people will rise up and CRUSH you!
JunglePredator: So you admit you've been half breeding with sea life?
I admit nothing.
zeogold: Ey! Fuhgeddaboudit! I'm walkin' here!
Obvious you're lying.
Real american would be wrapping the bacon around something deep fried not waving it around...
zeogold: Ey! Fuhgeddaboudit! I'm walkin' here!
JunglePredator: Obvious you're lying.
Real american would be wrapping the bacon around something deep fried not waving it around...
Deep Fried Bacon?
high rated
JunglePredator: Real american would be wrapping the bacon around something deep fried
You obviously failed to see the gun attached to it.
JunglePredator: Real american would be wrapping the bacon around something deep fried
zeogold: You obviously failed to see the gun attached to it.
You deep fried your gun? O_o
JunglePredator: Obvious you're lying.
omega64: Deep Fried Bacon?
Well I read something about the us producing bacon flavoured bacon....
heh...

m16 & even one strip of bacon...

I'm safe.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by JunglePredator
That works quite well apparently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UW5AkWqOY