It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just redeemed - Darkest Hour a Hearts of Iron Game - Thank you very much for the Key Jungle Predator ! - was actually eyeing that game for a while so really glad to have it now.

Also redeemed East India Company Gold - many thanks to 01kipper

Received a second key for East India which will be redeemed by a friend so we can play multiplayer - many thanks to Zenwan for this one.

Also many many thanks for Zeogold running this amazing giveaway and putting all the work and time into it! Seeing how he gets swamped with all the keys and how this giveaway rather turns bigger from week to week it really takes a lot of dedication and commitment to run this so thanks for doing it and i'm sure the community appreciates it greatly.
kusumahendra: It's basically plays the same, but with better graphic and more feature, and is probably most expensive game in the world if you buy all the docs :P
JunglePredator: That's not true....

Pretty sure both rockband & train simulator have it beat.... last time I looked at the train simulator it's DLC was clear of $2000 american dollars.
$2000 for dlc? O_o
Are these people insane???
zeogold: Update: The Longest Journey added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
I don't think that this even does need a recommendation. Everybody by now should know that this is one of THE BEST STORYS EVER told in a point + click adventure. It is dialogue heavy but it has some great voice actors. The version on steam and on GOG unfortunately still only has English VO even though there are great foreign translations of the game directly available at funcom. But if you're good with English and do like point and click adventures this is a MUST HAVE!!
Post edited May 29, 2016 by MarkoH01
JunglePredator: That's not true....

Pretty sure both rockband & train simulator have it beat.... last time I looked at the train simulator it's DLC was clear of $2000 american dollars.
kusumahendra: $2000 for dlc? O_o
Are these people insane???
Yes.... yes they are.

I no longer get american prices but I looked it up now & at http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/?snr=1_7_15__13 they have somewhere around 200 DLCs & even with the small sale they have on it's over $5000 Canadian.
Welp....
Just to make sure I'm doing my part for the Hydra then...

May I ask for Forced?

Sent a couple of new keys to ensure heads.

---Edit---
Hmm... not sure why this didn't appear as a edit to my just posted topic.
Oh well... double post won't kill anyone.

Yet.
Post edited May 29, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Oh well... double post won't kill anyone.
Liar....

this is my ghost speaking.....

i just got killed by double post....

-.-
low rated
My,my my lol.
JunglePredator: Oh well... double post won't kill anyone.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Liar....

this is my ghost speaking.....

i just got killed by double post....

-.-
Hmmm..... well I'm going to pay some people to come give you a visit.
But I'll let you pick: http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1551/15511094/3055966-gb-header-cast.jpg or http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/ghostbusters-2016/ghostbusters2016.jpg
JunglePredator: Welp....
Just to make sure I'm doing my part for the Hydra then...

May I ask for Forced?

Sent a couple of new keys to ensure heads.

---Edit---
Hmm... not sure why this didn't appear as a edit to my just posted topic.
Oh well... double post won't kill anyone.

Yet.
You're doing your part in keeping the hydra alive :D
HAIL HYDRA
TT_TT_TT_TT:
JunglePredator: Hmmm..... well I'm going to pay some people to come give you a visit.
But I'll let you pick: http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1551/15511094/3055966-gb-header-cast.jpg or http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/ghostbusters-2016/ghostbusters2016.jpg
Obviously i'm going for the classic lineup ^^ - i mean we are @gog here after all and well at least meeting Bill Murray b4 getting bustered can't hurt either :D
TT_TT_TT_TT: Obviously i'm going for the classic lineup ^^ - i mean we are @gog here after all and well at least meeting Bill Murray b4 getting bustered can't hurt either :D
Well I've never found murray particularly funny.
I'd rather go with a bunch of cuties around me. :-p
Feature update: List of taken keys moved to a spreadsheet. The link to view this spreadsheet is in post #4.
More features may be added to it later, such as the platform and donor of each particular key, but this will likely be done slowly.
zeogold: Feature update: List of taken keys moved to a spreadsheet. The link to view this spreadsheet is in post #4.
More features may be added to it later, such as the platform and donor of each particular key, but this will likely be done slowly.
I demand speed.
We live on the edge now days & we can't afford slow updates.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Obviously i'm going for the classic lineup ^^ - i mean we are @gog here after all and well at least meeting Bill Murray b4 getting bustered can't hurt either :D
JunglePredator: Well I've never found murray particularly funny.
I'd rather go with a bunch of cuties around me. :-p
Then I guess we have different definations of "cuties" here :)
OT: I am so sure that this new Ghostbusters movie will flop. Bad idea to do a sequel at all.