It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I feel bad for RedVWin.
I nominate him for Up.
zeogold: A Druid's Duel added, courtesy of Djaron.
v3: Muzzlepester, those guns of yours are useless against them druids. Wanna see how it's done?
Are you requesting it, or are you asking if I want it? If the former, you're welcome to it. If the latter, Djaron actually gifted it to me originally, it's just that he gave me the full thing which includes the Steam key and the DRM-free version. I figured I might as well put the Steam key on here, and I listed Djaron as the donor because he's the one who bought it.
JunglePredator: I feel bad for RedVWin.
I nominate him for Up.
I would say "granted", but I'd never tell a lie and hurt you.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by zeogold
v3: Muzzlepester, those guns of yours are useless against them druids. Wanna see how it's done?
zeogold: Are you requesting it, or are you asking if I want it? If the former, you're welcome to it. If the latter, Djaron actually gifted it to me originally, it's just that he gave me the full thing which includes the Steam key and the DRM-free version. I figured I might as well put the Steam key on here, and I listed Djaron as the donor because he's the one who bought it.
JunglePredator: I feel bad for RedVWin.
I nominate him for Up.
zeogold: I would say "granted", but I'd never tell a lie and hurt you.
I don't believe you.

Also if he's not & only if he's not I'll say that's actually an interesting one.
Looks like Vantage Master Online.
For those of you who haven't heard of it Vantage Master Online is a Falcom turn based, tile based, RPG.
They released a free (no DRM but license isn't FOSS) English version at http://www.falcom.com/vantage/index_e.html
Update: Gun Metal added, courtesy of Terrapin2190.
zeogold: Are you requesting it, or are you asking if I want it? If the former, you're welcome to it. If the latter, Djaron actually gifted it to me originally, it's just that he gave me the full thing which includes the Steam key and the DRM-free version. I figured I might as well put the Steam key on here, and I listed Djaron as the donor because he's the one who bought it.
Sorry for being vague, but as it turned out a crucial piece of puzzle emerged from it. You do act as a true host. And yes, it was a request, if I may direct one :)

As for the offer, the list seems to count not even a hundred titles, so we have no choice but to remedy.
I guess i should help clearing the list too... :D

So may i ask for these?

Cataegis: The White Wind (Steam)
Super Blue Fighter (itch.io)
Many thanks to Djaron-Zeo combo for sending me off to a faraway Celtic realm!!!
Anyone here like hard games?
Teleglitch will CRUSH you.

The game has great atmosphere, satisfying gameplay and sadly is a roguelike.
Find items in levels, combine them into other items.
Shoot monsters.
Get killed by said monsters.
Restart.
Shoot at monsters.
Get killed again.
Restart. Etc.

Once you get to certain floors you'll be able to start from there though.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by omega64
So, is GemCraft still available or is that reserved for you, The Puzzlemaster? O.o
Impaler26: I guess i should help clearing the list too... :D

So may i ask for these?

Granted.
triock: So, is GemCraft still available or is that reserved for you, The Puzzlemaster? O.o
Me? Nah, I don't want it. Nothing on here is "reserved" for me, I consider myself to be a LAST resort.
If you want it, you're welcome to it.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Me? Nah, I don't want it. Nothing on here is "reserved" for me, I consider myself to be a LAST resort.
If you want it, you're welcome to it.
Ok, in this case, you can send it my way.
Impaler26: I guess i should help clearing the list too... :D

So may i ask for these?

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks! And also thanks to wanderer_27 and JinKazaragi for donating the keys! :)

Though when trying to redeem the Super Blue Fighter key i just get a "404: Not Found!" error at itch.io.
Looks like it has been removed from itch.io like some other games as soon as they got greenlit on Steam.
zeogold: Granted.
Impaler26: Thanks! And also thanks to wanderer_27 and JinKazaragi for donating the keys! :)

Though when trying to redeem the Super Blue Fighter key i just get a "404: Not Found!" error at itch.io.
Looks like it has been removed from itch.io like some other games as soon as they got greenlit on Steam.
That's a poor way to handle it.
Didn't feel like supporting two platforms? O_o
omega64: Have fun playing ME1. 2 is where it really gets good.
The first is a bit clunky.
I strongly (yet respectfully) disagree. ME1 is a very well-rounded (albeit somewhat limited and repetitive at some points) RPG with FPS elements, with a rich lore, ample room for character development and a mostly airtight plot.

ME2, on the other hand, drags ME1's plot into a dark alley and does very bad thing to it from behind for a sorry excuse to a sequel. The game kicks off by forcing a rather crucial choice on you (one my ME1 character would never have taken), and then gives you several individual, mostly isolated missions that you can complete in whichever order you choose, all while being sure that what little plot there is will just wait for you to be ready no matter what. Also, forget RPG-ing, this is now a full-on FPS with only the slightest hints of RPG thrown in for good measure, and some walking around between shootouts. That's not to mention pointless gating of content behind a DLC paywall, and some of that DLC outright contradicting the main game's plot and lore. Or stupid collectibles, like your ship is suddenly Second Life or something.

From where I stand, ME2 was a trainwreck. Then again, to each his own.

omega64: Wouldn't know about 3 as I haven't played it yet. :P
Same here.
Chandoraa:
I might be biased, considering I never finished 1 due to a gamebreaking bug and 2 was the first of the series I played.
Yeah the DLC bullshit is why I still haven't played 3.
Might eventually if Bioware Points ever go on sale, which they won't. (Fucking Bioware Points)
Post edited May 27, 2016 by omega64