It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster
Granted.
zeogold: Here's an idea for you guys:
I'm considering making more room on the "available games" list by removing the "taken keys" list. Instead, it would be replaced by a link which people could click on to see what games have been taken so far. What would you all say to that?
Aye, that would be fine.
I would like to nominate zeogold for Magicka, so that I can throw rocks at him, and maybe a bolt of lighting, some fire would be nice as well...hmm...where was I? Water! Well, maybe some ice.
sanfueg: I would like to nominate zeogold for Magicka, so that I can throw rocks at him, and maybe a bolt of lighting, some fire would be nice as well...hmm...where was I? Water! Well, maybe some ice.
I'm gonna use "crash to desktop". :D
zeogold: SHHHH! SHHHHHHHH!! SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shut up before he changes his mind!
tinyE: If you weren't so set on giving away Steam games I would have taken it in a second, and I never take anything in here! :P
Hey I made sure there was Desura keys, GamermsGate gifts & Origin keys available via Zeogold.

You have no one to blame but yourself now.

I'm considering making more room on the "available games" list by removing the "taken keys" list. Instead, it would be replaced by a link which people could click on to see what games have been taken so far. What would you all say to that?
Honestly? I don't get why everything isn't just hosted on an external site like pastebin....
Post edited May 27, 2016 by JunglePredator
tinyE: If you weren't so set on giving away Steam games I would have taken it in a second, and I never take anything in here! :P
JunglePredator: Hey I made sure there was Desura keys, GamermsGate gifts & Origin keys available via Zeogold.

You have no one to blame but yourself now.
Same, even provided Uplay keys, they were gone quite quickly.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by omega64
Makes sense. The 'taken' list occasionally confuses newcomers anyway, it seems.

In any case, it's main purpose is really archival. It's not really all the crucial to most to know what's not available. ;)

FWIW, I would have considered Pigeon Romance, but I actually have it already from a bundle. ;) Haven't played it yet, but did play Loren, Warrior Princess from the same bundle and quite enjoyed it.
Thanks to Zeo, JinKazaragi and MarkoH01 for that hidden objects games.
zeogold: Seriously? Nobody's asked for Dead Synchronincity yet?
Welp, guess I'll just nominate innering for it.
Thanks for the nomination and pirateoftheah for the key!
omega64: Aye, that would be fine.
Yeah, I second that . . . break out the hammers, time for some remodeling :)
Nemesis44UK: Thank you very much Zeogold and Phc7006 for the keys, you've both made my day.
You're welcome.
omega64: Same, even provided Uplay keys, they were gone quite quickly.
Interesting to note there is a way to get rid of unwanted Uplay keys (other than to open yet another account there ) !
Post edited May 27, 2016 by Phc7006
wanderer_27: Thank you v3 for your donation, and thank you zeogold for the work you put in on this GA!
You're welcome, have a nice time!

zeogold: A Druid's Duel added, courtesy of Djaron.
Muzzlepester, those guns of yours are useless against them druids. Wanna see how it's done?
Approve
JunglePredator: Motion carried.
Therefore: He MUST play it.
Someone get a blender & funnel. I'll bring the crazy glue & make sure his internet is disconnected once we force him so he can't call for help over some messaging service.
zeogold: *slams gavel*
'Tis decided!
REDVWIN: I wanna try Hatoful Boyfriend
zeogold: Oh man, I thought nobody would EVER take that one.
Granted.
REDVWIN: one of the many copies of the recommended Up: The Game...
zeogold: Sorry, request denied. That's the one game I'm never gonna give you.
Thank you for The Chance to be among pigeons, ToxicTom! I feel "Down" for not getting "UP". Maybe next requester can have it? :]

REDVWIN
Agreed. I don't see any practical use for taken games list. Just put it on paste bin or somewhere, provide link and be done with it