It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to Sharonbn, Amrit9037, A.Ryan and Zeogold.
Schizo2015: @Marko,check your PM,i send your Tier 1 :) (inclusive Sacred 3)^^
Thank you for Sacred 3 and a +1 from me too
(I had all other games so even if they were offered - also thanks for that - I had to decline).

I nominate Schizo2015 for Dust: An Elysian Tail.
I told him about the game and how great it is but so far he has not requested it himself. He HAS to play this game because it is so well made and so much fun - aslo everybody loves Fidget ;)
bler144: Even if you think you suck at platformers, play this game and just set it to easy and enjoy the story, the art, the voice acting, and flying around doing super ninja magic whatevers.
I would not even call this a pure platformer. It is a real genre mix (a bit platformer, a bit RPG, a bit metroidvania, a bit beat em up). This game has everything and is just great fun. It also is so well made - even the menus and possibilitys to rebind keys are extraordinary (with the exception that Fidgets special attack is not rebindable atm). Totalbiscuit loved it too but it's hard to believe what he has said in his review: the game mainly was made by ONE single person?

And here comes another recommendation:

Race The Sun:
This game is so simple but yet so much fun. You simply steer a solar vehicle while the sun goes down. When it is dark your vehicle won't fly anymore and it#s game over. It#s also game over whenever you hit an obstacle. The fun part about the game is that you will get special quests to unlock special features and new scenarios. So one goal is to get your ship better and better (or nicer and nicer) and the other goal of course is to score as high as possible. Since the graphics are quite simple this should probably even run on older machines. Don't underestimate the game just because of its simplistic graphics. It's highly addictive.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I nominate Schizo2015 for Dust: An Elysian Tail.
I told him about the game and how great it is but so far he has not requested it himself. He HAS to play this game because it is so well made and so much fun - aslo everybody loves Fidget ;)
Agreed. Seconded. All that.

He must must must play it.
Thank you zeogold for running the giveaway and thank you to fairfox for donating the keys to this giveaway.
MarkoH01: I nominate Schizo2015 for Dust: An Elysian Tail.
bler144: Agreed. Seconded. All that.

Thirded?
bler144: Agreed. Seconded. All that.

omega64: Thirded?
Motion carried.
Therefore: He MUST play it.
Someone get a blender & funnel. I'll bring the crazy glue & make sure his internet is disconnected once we force him so he can't call for help over some messaging service.
zeogold: Seriously? Nobody's asked for Dead Synchronincity yet?
Welp, guess I'll just nominate innering for it.
ljyoun: If I can, can I ask for Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and the Puzzle Agent games?
zeogold: Granted.
JunglePredator: Also may I ask for Solar Flux as well?
Nemesis44UK: Can I be cheeky and ask for both....?
zeogold: Yup. Ask for as much as you like. Limits are off this month because I'm trying to clear up the list to add...well, let's just say, "a lot".
SolidSnale: I'm in for Sacred 3 Gold :)
Also I sent a PM with some keys to the OP, please check it when you can!
Thanks for the donation, I'll add the keys in a bit after I clear out some games.
Thank you very much Zeogold and Phc7006 for the keys, you've both made my day.
Already got Gun Metal from IndieGala so.... I should then pass... as for a game to give love to... I wanna try Hatoful Boyfriend and one of the many copies of the recommended Up: The Game... :D

REDVWIN
omega64: Thirded?
JunglePredator: Motion carried.
Therefore: He MUST play it.
Someone get a blender & funnel. I'll bring the crazy glue & make sure his internet is disconnected once we force him so he can't call for help over some messaging service.
*slams gavel*
'Tis decided!
REDVWIN: I wanna try Hatoful Boyfriend
Oh man, I thought nobody would EVER take that one.
Granted.
REDVWIN: one of the many copies of the recommended Up: The Game...
Sorry, request denied. That's the one game I'm never gonna give you.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by zeogold
Schizo2015: @Marko,check your PM,i send your Tier 1 :) (inclusive Sacred 3)^^
MarkoH01: Thank you for Sacred 3 and a +1 from me too
(I had all other games so even if they were offered - also thanks for that - I had to decline).

I nominate Schizo2015 for Dust: An Elysian Tail.
bler144: Even if you think you suck at platformers, play this game and just set it to easy and enjoy the story, the art, the voice acting, and flying around doing super ninja magic whatevers.
MarkoH01: I would not even call this a pure platformer. It is a real genre mix (a bit platformer, a bit RPG, a bit metroidvania, a bit beat em up). This game has everything and is just great fun. It also is so well made - even the menus and possibilitys to rebind keys are extraordinary (with the exception that Fidgets special attack is not rebindable atm). Totalbiscuit loved it too but it's hard to believe what he has said in his review: the game mainly was made by ONE single person?

And here comes another recommendation:

Race The Sun:
This game is so simple but yet so much fun. You simply steer a solar vehicle while the sun goes down. When it is dark your vehicle won't fly anymore and it#s game over. It#s also game over whenever you hit an obstacle. The fun part about the game is that you will get special quests to unlock special features and new scenarios. So one goal is to get your ship better and better (or nicer and nicer) and the other goal of course is to score as high as possible. Since the graphics are quite simple this should probably even run on older machines. Don't underestimate the game just because of its simplistic graphics. It's highly addictive.
thx for the nominated

Zeo thx for the hosting and thx akhliber for the donation
zeogold: Oh man, I thought nobody would EVER take that one.
Granted.
I might have if I didn't hate the game. :P
zeogold: Oh man, I thought nobody would EVER take that one.
Granted.
omega64: I might have if I didn't hate the game. :P
SHHHH! SHHHHHHHH!! SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shut up before he changes his mind!
omega64: I might have if I didn't hate the game. :P
zeogold: SHHHH! SHHHHHHHH!! SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shut up before he changes his mind!
If you weren't so set on giving away Steam games I would have taken it in a second, and I never take anything in here! :P
Here's an idea for you guys:
I'm considering making more room on the "available games" list by removing the "taken keys" list. Instead, it would be replaced by a link which people could click on to see what games have been taken so far. What would you all say to that?
May i can help u cleaning this hidden objects games from the list? :D

Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster

:D like always thanks for sharing!

ps: ur welcome omega64! Cheers!