It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Nominate akhliber for either of these
Dynamite Jack
Hatoful Boyfriend
I'll politely decline, if I may, but thank you a million for the nominations! I've got Hatoful Boyfriend here on GOG, and the other looks a bit over my head (stealth and a bumbler like myself are a somewhat clumsy combination.) :)

I really appreciate the nominations though, omega! I hope you're all having a lovely day!
Just redeemed Endless Space Emperor Edition. Thank you very much @Zeogold for running and organizing and keeping this giveaway alive and thank you very much as well @akhliber for providing the Key.
akhliber:
I wouldn't say Dynamite Jack is a hard stealth game. :P
Pretty casual really.

Enjoy your day.
If I can, can I ask for Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and the Puzzle Agent games?
Thank you v3 for your donation, and thank you zeogold for the work you put in on this GA!
Nominate Redvwin for Gun Metal & Omega64 for Tiny Troopers.

Also may I ask for Solar Flux as well?
JunglePredator: Omega64 for Tiny Troopers.
Already own it on Vita, struggling to finish it there. xD
Thanks anyway.
JunglePredator: Omega64 for Tiny Troopers.
omega64: Already own it on Vita, struggling to finish it there. xD
Thanks anyway.
Well of course you're struggling... it's not a PC.
omega64: Already own it on Vita, struggling to finish it there. xD
Thanks anyway.
JunglePredator: Well of course you're struggling... it's not a PC.
Not really, it's pretty good on handheld as the game is built for short sessions. (mobile game?)
Just gets a bit samey.
omega64: Nominate Zeogold for Crayon Physics Deluxe.
zeogold: I'll pass on this one unless it's sitting around for ages or something.
I don't think I ever even finished Magic Pen.
Nemesis44UK: While I'm here - can I ask for Chainsaw Warrior if it's still available?
zeogold: Certainly.
Granted.
Edit: Er...which one? The first, Lords of the Night, or both?
Can I be cheeky and ask for both....?

Oh and I'd like to nominate JunglePredator for Solar Flux if possible?
Nemesis44UK: Oh and I'd like to nominate JunglePredator for Solar Flux if possible?
I don't think you need to nominate him considering he's already asked for it himself. xD
JunglePredator: Nominate Redvwin for Gun Metal & Omega64 for Tiny Troopers.

Thank you for the nomination, JunglePredator. I take it and will think in another game to ask for at a later time before June. :D

REDVWIN
JunglePredator: Nominate Redvwin for Gun Metal & Omega64 for Tiny Troopers.

REDVWIN: Thank you for the nomination, JunglePredator. I take it and will think in another game to ask for at a later time before June. :D

REDVWIN
There is no limit right now as Zeogold is clearing the list. It was full.
If you spot anything you want tell us.
Nemesis44UK: Oh and I'd like to nominate JunglePredator for Solar Flux if possible?
omega64: I don't think you need to nominate him considering he's already asked for it himself. xD
Okay, ummm, oops. Can I second that, then? xD
omega64: I don't think you need to nominate him considering he's already asked for it himself. xD
Nemesis44UK: Okay, ummm, oops. Can I second that, then? xD
Seconded accepted.