It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: It would be to much work, but the best would be 2 list, one with limit and one without, and after some time in the "limit line" game would go to "no limit line"... just thought :P
zeogold: Actually, I've stated in the rules that DLC, games with low ratings, and games that were recently given away for free will not count towards the limit.
I know, it was more about games that are not requested for a month or smt like that.
Trid: I know, it was more about games that are not requested for a month or smt like that.
Well, considering that I plan on striking the limit next month or sooner, this shouldn't be necessary until later.
Trid: I know, it was more about games that are not requested for a month or smt like that.
zeogold: Well, considering that I plan on striking the limit next month or sooner, this shouldn't be necessary until later.
*games gone after 3 minutes*
high rated
Well, crud. I've tried everything I could think of to fix the list, but to no avail. Nothing I CAN do short of opening up a new thread and reserving more posts for myself, which I might just do if there seems to be no other solution.
Until then:

Update: Limits are off! From now until the end of June, you're free to take as many games as you like.
Well, I'll be first and go ahead and bid on Risen 2, I guess. Would've made it my second for May (don't think i took any last month?).
bler144: Well, I'll be first and go ahead and bid on Risen 2, I guess. Would've made it my second for May (don't think i took any last month?).
Granted.
Marvelous. :)

Many thanks to zeo for his entertaining hosting, and to schizo2015 for the code!
zeogold: Well, crud. I've tried everything I could think of to fix the list, but to no avail. Nothing I CAN do short of opening up a new thread and reserving more posts for myself, which I might just do if there seems to be no other solution.
Until then:

Update: Limits are off! From now until the end of June, you're free to take as many games as you like.
Wow! Please take the chance while you can! I might have a look at the list but let's give others an opportunity to ask for a game... or 2 :)

*I recommend Dead Space 1 (Origin) for players that enjoy the more modern "action" approach of Survival Horror. If you enjoyed Resident Evil 4, you'll probably enjoy this.*

REDVWIN
Post edited May 26, 2016 by REDVWIN
I can free a slot for something else if no one else wants Hoard complete.
Hi zeogold

I have to say I've been lurking more than posting, but if that is not an issue I'd like to get some Light.

(You'd think that darkness would be better for stealth...)
zeogold: Well, crud. I've tried everything I could think of to fix the list, but to no avail. Nothing I CAN do short of opening up a new thread and reserving more posts for myself, which I might just do if there seems to be no other solution.
Until then:

If you're SURE about this.
There is 5 I'd be interested in:

Impire (didn't realize this was on the list or I would have actually asked already)
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
Hospital Tycoon (won't request normally because of the negative reviews... asking because I have a family member who works in a hospital)
Retro City Rampage™ DX (unsure about graphics... looks even older than Grand Theft Auto 2 which I do have installed)
eXperience 112 (Disclaimer: already own this on GamermsGate... only requesting because it's Steam based while the other is Securom)
wanderer_27: I can free a slot for something else if no one else wants Hoard complete.
Granted.
madth3: Hi zeogold

I have to say I've been lurking more than posting, but if that is not an issue I'd like to get some Light.

(You'd think that darkness would be better for stealth...)
Never fear, you're good.
Also granted.
Until then:

JunglePredator: If you're SURE about this.
There is 5 I'd be interested in:

Impire (didn't realize this was on the list or I would have actually asked already)
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
Hospital Tycoon (won't request normally because of the negative reviews... asking because I have a family member who works in a hospital)
Retro City Rampage™ DX (unsure about graphics... looks even older than Grand Theft Auto 2 which I do have installed)
eXperience 112 (Disclaimer: already own this on GamermsGate... only requesting because it's Steam based while the other is Securom)
At last! A savior arises!
Granted.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by zeogold
deleted
Post edited May 26, 2016 by Fairfox
Maybe if people were reminded about family sharing there'd be more requests.
My significant other quite often taps into my Steam library to play stuff.

---Edit---
Also SOMEONE.... ANYONE (,zeogold says is ok to ask,) take the Desura keys & find a way to make them work for you.
I can't find a way.
If someone on here can get any of the Desura keys to work & is confirmed by Zeogold I have about 20 more I'll send via pm.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by JunglePredator
Fairfox: I cannae play Steam stuffs. Still, I'll snag a couple for a friend, if that's okay? If they don't want 'em I'll give 'em back (erm... if you even want them re-listed).

Cook, Serve, Delicious! would be teh first (I even talked about that in my oh-so popular fruit-y thread), and then A Boy and His Blob would be t'other. In fact if the friend wants that it'd be good for me to preview as I had mah eye on it for GOGie.
Sure, that's allowed.
Granted.