It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDVWIN: Change the white background of your avatar to puzzle pieces and that will do it... ;) Or even something like the attached image.

REDVWIN
omega64: I can has puzzle?
Next court game's coming soon enough.
omega64: I can has puzzle?
zeogold: Next court game's coming soon enough.
NOT SOON ENOUGH! >:(

*Calms down*

Meh.
deleted
Fairfox: but when I added teh gaems to my Humble account it didn't/doesn't give me the option to gift 'em; s'why I've had to contact dem ninjas.
You do realize you could just click on "reveal key", then copy and paste these keys and hand them over to me, right?
zeogold: I actually have a puzzle avatar. I originally intended to use one here, using the Sam & Max one as sort of an "eh, this'll do for now" placeholder until I could find a way to get my desired image small enough (it kept just snipping part of the image for some reason). Now this one's sort of stuck, considering that if I change it, nobody will recognize me.
REDVWIN: Change the white background of your avatar to puzzle pieces and that will do it... ;) Or even something like the attached image.

REDVWIN
+1 to attached image.
deleted
zeogold: You do realize you could just click on "reveal key", then copy and paste these keys and hand them over to me, right?
Fairfox: Nopeies, there only be a 'Redeem to your account'-like button, booo! Well, I already put the tick-tick in, sooo let's see what happens.
Oh, you must've linked your Steam account to your Humble account.
deleted
My Steam account is linked to my Humble Bundle account but generally speaking most the time I still get a serial prompt; only complete packs to I get a redeem only button.
low rated
I would like Pirats of Black Cove and Quest for Infamy please
zeogold: You do realize you could just click on "reveal key", then copy and paste these keys and hand them over to me, right?
Fairfox: Nopeies, there only be a 'Redeem to your account'-like button, booo! Well, I already put the tick-tick in, sooo let's see what happens.
The button is labeled "click to redeem on Steam" but it still does not redeem anything it just shows the code. There once was a rime where this was only possible in some cases but about a year or so humble changed it so it's possible to gift away every key.
deleted
Post edited May 24, 2016 by Fairfox
MarkoH01: The button is labeled "click to redeem on Steam" but it still does not redeem anything it just shows the code. There once was a rime where this was only possible in some cases but about a year or so humble changed it so it's possible to gift away every key.
Fairfox: Ooooh, nice! I was concerned it would auto do it, but I unlinked my account (just as a precaution), tried and it worked, so I hases the keys.
Which keys were those? :P
Post edited May 24, 2016 by omega64
deleted
Post edited May 25, 2016 by Fairfox
omega64: Which keys were those? :P
Fairfox: G8FSJ-EJJ54-MA4WS and AQ2SC-6ND12-RFD92

Kidding. Postal 2 and Postal 2: Paradise Lost. I's not PM'd them yet becaaaause my earlier ones aren't yet added to the front page (I think zeogold is a busy-bee).
Ah, Paradise Lost seemed fun. I've been waiting for it to get here. They sure are taking their time. -_-