It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Sending zeo a code for GemCraft - Chasing Shadows to put on the list. Recommendation:

My favorite:
game of 2016
tower defense game ever

Incredible strategic depth, and ability to tweak settings to make it as hard or easy as you like. Level up your mage and improve a range of skills to fit your style/preferences. Collect talisman pieces to improve other variables.
Yeah, Sadly the framerate kinda ruined the game for me, so I refunded it.
Hope they ever make one that can do more than 30 fps. :l
I remember enjoying Gemcraft on Kongregate back when it didn't really bother me.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by omega64
omega64: I remember enjoying Gemcraft on Kongregate back when it didn't really bother me.
Wait, THAT GemCraft? They made it into a retail version? Good for them. That was a highly ingenious game.
omega64: I remember enjoying Gemcraft on Kongregate back when it didn't really bother me.
zeogold: Wait, THAT GemCraft? They made it into a retail version? Good for them. That was a highly ingenious game.
I nominate The Puzzlemaster aka Zeogold for GemCraft.

REDVWIN
zeogold: Wait, THAT GemCraft? They made it into a retail version? Good for them. That was a highly ingenious game.
Yup, THAT GemCraft.
REDVWIN: I nominate The Puzzlemaster aka Zeogold for GemCraft.

REDVWIN
Oh, no thank you. As much as I enjoyed the flash version, it was a bit TOO intricate for me to invest myself in. Judging from Bler's 200-hour playtime, I think I'd rather spend that on something else.

omega64: Yup, THAT GemCraft.
I can't fathom how they managed to boost the thing to an even higher level than it was before. What did they do, add even MORE combinations?
Post edited May 20, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I can't fathom how they managed to boost the thing to an even higher level than it was before. What did they do, add even MORE combinations?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/296490/
Features list on the main page.
wolfsrain: If still available any chance for Oceanhorn?! Thanks to zeo and all the generous people that donated.
zeogold: Yup.
Granted.
Thanks to you and to akhliber.
REDVWIN: I nominate The Puzzlemaster aka Zeogold for GemCraft.

REDVWIN
zeogold: Oh, no thank you. As much as I enjoyed the flash version, it was a bit TOO intricate for me to invest myself in. Judging from Bler's 200-hour playtime, I think I'd rather spend that on something else.

omega64: Yup, THAT GemCraft.
zeogold: I can't fathom how they managed to boost the thing to an even higher level than it was before. What did they do, add even MORE combinations?
Puzzlemater can't take the puzzles. He's going to walk away from a nomination knowing in his heart that he's lying to us everytime he says the word puzzlemaster now.
zeogold: Oh, no thank you. As much as I enjoyed the flash version, it was a bit TOO intricate for me to invest myself in. Judging from Bler's 200-hour playtime, I think I'd rather spend that on something else.

I can't fathom how they managed to boost the thing to an even higher level than it was before. What did they do, add even MORE combinations?
JunglePredator: Puzzlemater can't take the puzzles. He's going to walk away from a nomination knowing in his heart that he's lying to us everytime he says the word puzzlemaster now.
Gemcraft is more of a tower defence than a puzzle game. :P
He already took English Country Tune.
Might take him a while to finish that.

Wtf, Puzzlemater?
He does that to puzzles? O_o
Post edited May 20, 2016 by omega64
JunglePredator: Puzzlemater can't take the puzzles. He's going to walk away from a nomination knowing in his heart that he's lying to us everytime he says the word puzzlemaster now.
omega64: Gemcraft is more of a tower defence than a puzzle game. :P
He already took English Country Tune.
Might take him a while to finish that.

Wtf, Puzzlemater?
He does that to puzzles? O_o
Oh man you're right! that's gross!

I still say we shame him into taking it however.
low rated
*looks around*
*all quiet*
*sneak a look in cupboard*
*SNAP!*
''That dirty zeo and his mouse traps''
*lights a fire and runs*
''Now they can have a fire sale''
So, did Bler eventually take that Warlock? Because if he did, I won't bother writing a recommendation. Bottom line: it's good. Not freaking-awesome-good, but good-good. And since I got it for free from HB, it was great value.

Anyway, does anybody know what the $%&#!@* the difference is between the "complete" edition and the "ultimate" edition? I don't know which one I'm supposed to have, but I'd swear both of them (as well as whichever mine is) include all existing DLC. Not that the vanilla game's even sold by itself anyway! So whenever a Paradox sale comes around and two different editions of W:MOTA show up with different prices but seemingly the same content, my mind goes boom.
Themken: To err is human, in English.

My shaky translation of Schizo's 2nd sentence: I hope you can translate it thus.
Disclaimer: My German is weak and rusty.
REDVWIN: In Spanish it could be:

"Errar es humano".

or

"Errar es de humanos".

Original: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_phrases_(E)#errare_humanum_est]Errare humanum est.[/url] (Much like an accepted writing in Spanish: "Errar humano es".)

Wiktionary: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/errare_humanum_est

German Wiktionary: https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/errare_humanum_est = Irren ist menschlich.

REDVWIN
Not completely correct though because "making a mistake" (Fehler machen) and "to be wrong" (sich irren) imo are two different things.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by MarkoH01
Chandoraa: So, did Bler eventually take that Warlock? Because if he did, I won't bother writing a recommendation. Bottom line: it's good. Not freaking-awesome-good, but good-good. And since I got it for free from HB, it was great value.

Anyway, does anybody know what the $%&#!@* the difference is between the "complete" edition and the "ultimate" edition? I don't know which one I'm supposed to have, but I'd swear both of them (as well as whichever mine is) include all existing DLC. Not that the vanilla game's even sold by itself anyway! So whenever a Paradox sale comes around and two different editions of W:MOTA show up with different prices but seemingly the same content, my mind goes boom.
I liked Warlock as well. Feels like a mythological Civilization.

Only place I can see an "ultimate" edition is the Humble Store & as far as I can tell it's just a naming thing for a slightly different sku.
Both seem to indicate they are just the game with the 5 DLCs.
Chandoraa: So, did Bler eventually take that Warlock?
No, yous misunderstand. He DONATED it.