It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
omega64: Or Nightsky, A puzzle platformer. It's been a while since I played it but it's pretty good.
You control a ball rolling around the levels.
Quite a decent game.
I second this recommendation, and in fact, I'd give it a better review than our local cephalopod here does.
It's a lovely, peaceful physics type of game, which manages to provide a decent challenge while not being too hard. I originally played it on 3DS and found it to be a puzzly, yet soothing experience. Very clever level designs too, since there's only so much you can think of to do with a ball.
low rated
I tird it.
JunglePredator: You think you can just walk away from the consequences?!?
zeogold: No.
I think I can RUN away from the consequences.
exit, pursued by a JunglePredator
Oh well you don't need to run too fast. Best I can do is throw my EZ Bake Oven at your head... can't run cause I'm asthmatic. :-p
JunglePredator: can't run cause I'm asthmatic. :-p
So wait, you're telling me that gas mask is actually a Darth Vader helmet?
Cool.
Edit: oh there we go... something odd going on. Call the Ghost Busters.

Huh.... GOG won't let me reply to your post directly. Hax.

But no it's a Ghaleon helmet: https://youtu.be/DP-eNPNX3O4?t=110
Post edited May 18, 2016 by JunglePredator
zeogold: Humble Bundle gift links can be checked, just click on the link and see if it leads you to the page where you can enter your email. If it does, it's good.
Thanks for the trick ! Will do just that before sending you another batch.
May I ask for Banished, please? It's on my wishlist and I'll play it NOW! :)
Asbeau: May I ask for Banished, please? It's on my wishlist and I'll play it NOW! :)
Just banished?
Not even a second game? :P
Asbeau: May I ask for Banished, please? It's on my wishlist and I'll play it NOW! :)
omega64: Just banished?
I already feel bad enough about asking for one
omega64: Just banished?
Asbeau: I already feel bad enough about asking for one
Considering there are way too many games currently up for grabs I don't think he would mind if you took 2 off his hands.
^ Think of these games as dogs waiting for loving owners :3
a4plz: ^ Think of these games as dogs waiting for loving owners :3
That works.
May I try my luck one more time and request Risen ? Just saw it had been added to the list.
omega64: Considering there are way too many games currently up for grabs...
There can never be too many free games to give away amongst friends :)

Saying that, there are some real beauties here that people should grab. In particular;

GalCiv 2: This has a metascore of 92 for good reason!

Bionic Dues: Was free recently, but it's still a very good game that I had a lot of fun with. Anyone that liked Front Mission 3 should definitely give this a go. If Arcen would have added to this as they originally planned, it would have been a classic

Endless Space: A superb game that you can lose yourself in for months, although it stopped working for me when I switched to Win10.

Hatoful Boyfriend: Quirky and hilarious, why hasn't this been claimed?

Mosby's Confederacy: I think many reviews of this are unfair - it's a niche title but a good one.

Weird Worlds: a fun game to play when you don't have much time, although some of the mechanics are questionable it's worth the effort it takes to learn its finer points.

Go get 'em!
a4plz: ^ Think of these games as dogs waiting for loving owners :3
Oh boy, now I really have to pick another 10 or so - even though I don't need them .... I love puppys!