It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: If no one wants them, i would love Battle Academy and Frontline: Road to Moscow.
Granted.
Now, THESE, I KNOW I have.
Edit: The gift link for Frontline: Road to Moscow was used.....
Post edited May 18, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Doggone it, it looks like I did a miscount. The 2nd copy of Samorost 2 is already taken, I'd just forgotten about it/forgot to update it because the recipient never posted anything in the thread about it.
I could've sworn I had a 4th copy of Divekick, but for some reason, it looks like it's a duplicate code. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Hahaha, just my luck. No worries !
Going back to Oknytt. Now that's another gem of a game.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Erich_Zann
Erich_Zann: If nobody else is taking them, I'll dare to ask for Samorost 2 and/or Divekick. Particularly Samorost 2.
zeogold: Doggone it, it looks like I did a miscount. The 2nd copy of Samorost 2 is already taken, I'd just forgotten about it/forgot to update it because the recipient never posted anything in the thread about it.
I could've sworn I had a 4th copy of Divekick, but for some reason, it looks like it's a duplicate code. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Alright people... I say we make it sit through 500 repeats of Sylvan math & see if he learns to count better.

(note: these faces are camera zoomed each level)
>:-|
JunglePredator: Alright people... I say we make it sit through 500 repeats of Sylvan math & see if he learns to count better.

That one was my fault, but to be fair, the other 2 were used keys.
Thanks to Erich_Zann for Battle Academy and to zeogold for managing this GA
wolfsrain: Snip
zeogold: Edit: The gift link for Frontline: Road to Moscow was used.....
Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't redeem it myself, that's for sure (& I just checked) and I don't remember ever giving it away... Apologies.

EDIT : on that topic, is there any way to check the validity of Steam keys without actually redeeming them ? I have some more (theoretically) unused stuff from previous bundles, but now I'm wary about making everybody lose their time with invalid codes.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Erich_Zann
Erich_Zann: Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't redeem it myself, that's for sure (& I just checked) and I don't remember ever giving it away... Apologies.
No worries. At least this clears up room, because I'm going to need a lot of space for the next big upd-AHuauauaGEHM! *AHEM* *AHERM*
Darn this cough of mine.
JunglePredator: Alright people... I say we make it sit through 500 repeats of Sylvan math & see if he learns to count better.

zeogold: That one was my fault, but to be fair, the other 2 were used keys.
You think you can just walk away from the consequences?!? People DIED for those codes!

(And it's starting to be a chore hiding the bodies too... I don't own a pig farm like some)
Erich_Zann: EDIT : on that topic, is there any way to check the validity of Steam keys without actually redeeming them ? I have some more (theoretically) unused stuff from previous bundles, but now I'm wary about making everybody lose their time with invalid codes.
Not that I know of sadly.
Erich_Zann: EDIT : on that topic, is there any way to check the validity of Steam keys without actually redeeming them ? I have some more (theoretically) unused stuff from previous bundles, but now I'm wary about making everybody lose their time with invalid codes.
Nope.
As soon as you try to check it, either it's redeemed or it's not.
Humble Bundle gift links can be checked, just click on the link and see if it leads you to the page where you can enter your email. If it does, it's good.
If you have Steam keys you're unsure of the validity of, you can still give them to me, just let me know so I can warn the recipient.
zeogold: That one was my fault, but to be fair, the other 2 were used keys.
JunglePredator: You think you can just walk away from the consequences?!?
No.
I think I can RUN away from the consequences.
exit, pursued by a JunglePredator
zeogold:
Humble bundle actually has a keys page, you can filter for unredeemed keys.
(probably only if you've added the bundle to your account. :P)
Post edited May 18, 2016 by omega64
zeogold:
omega64: Humble bundle actually has a keys page, you can filter for unredeemed keys.
Yeah, but according to this filter, "redeemed" just means that you've revealed the key or converted it into a gift link. It won't tell you whether the key's actually been USED or not.
Unfortunately, from what i know, there is no way to check the validity of a key anywhere, except GOG (that anywhere means Steam, Origin and UPlay).

And when you have a lot of key, is probably bound that you would forget to check in your list that the key was given. I am still very happy to get Battle Academy as it's been a long time since i wanted to play it. But Slitherine games being usually way over my usual budget and missing the only bundle that had some of the things i wanted from them (Pride of Nations and Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog), just like i miss that weekly HB Slitherine Bundle...Definitely when it comes to getting Slitherine games in the limits of my budget, the stars don not love me.:P

And i fully recommend Battle Academy if you like this type of games. Seen it to a friend and play a bit and for me it was definitely a good fit. Just to let you know that this little gem got a good home (loved the old Close Combat series, 5 Star General series and Steel Panthers)
omega64: Humble bundle actually has a keys page, you can filter for unredeemed keys.
zeogold: Yeah, but according to this filter, "redeemed" just means that you've revealed the key or converted it into a gift link. It won't tell you whether the key's actually been USED or not.
Oh?
In that case I might still have some unredeemed keys, though I'll never know which ones. xD
Erich_Zann: Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't redeem it myself, that's for sure (& I just checked) and I don't remember ever giving it away... Apologies.

EDIT : on that topic, is there any way to check the validity of Steam keys without actually redeeming them ? I have some more (theoretically) unused stuff from previous bundles, but now I'm wary about making everybody lose their time with invalid codes.
I have a bunch of similar ones myself too. Can only be checked if someone tries to redeem them. :-/

Oh well.

I hope someone that still has access to a Desura account stops by & tries the Desura codes I donated. I actually have about 20 of them that should be unused I think... I wasn't a fan of Desura so if I got a Steam version of a game & a Desura version I'd only activate the Steam version. No way to check those either though since the Desura system says my password is wrong. :-(