It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JunglePredator: Has JDelekto accepted? If not I think it's time for the JDelekto better accept thread.
He accepted. I think he chose to give a private thanks to the donors rather than posting on the thread.
BenKii: You're welcome. :)

I saw you had it wishlisted on Gog and Steam so I didn't know if you preferred one over the other. Didn't hurt to nominate so I thought I'd try. Hope you enjoy the game. :D
I'm sure I will -- it's downloading now! ^__^

EDIT: I don't even know how to find people's GOG wishlists, anymore. I know there was a thread around here somewhere...
Post edited May 17, 2016 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: EDIT: I don't even know how to find people's GOG wishlists, anymore. I know there was a thread around here somewhere...
Good to see you :)

I believe you're speaking of this one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_directory_of_public_wishlists/page1

I bumped it back to the top of general for you as well. You can also use magog to search by game and see who has it WLed, though a lot of the games in this ga aren't on gog so it's of more limited utility here.
zeogold: Update:
East India Company Gold added, courtesy of ZenWan.
Trouble is, I'm not entirely sure this key will work or not. The game page has been removed from Steam, so the link I've provided leads to the game's homepage instead.
For this reason, if anybody wants to try out the key, it won't count toward the monthly limit, whether it works or not.
Cyraxpt: It will work even if the game isn't available on the store not to say that it is being given to bundle stars customers for free this weekend, i seriously doubt that they would be given something that it didn't work. :)
I did let zeo know that the game came via an email from Bundle Stars, and that I owned it already, so didn't check the code. I presumed it was ok, as they are a trustworthy company, so I thought I'd pass it on.
Hope somebody redeemed it ok. I'll look out some more codes when I have a chance.
zeogold: Update:
East India Company Gold added, courtesy of ZenWan.
Trouble is, I'm not entirely sure this key will work or not. The game page has been removed from Steam, so the link I've provided leads to the game's homepage instead.
For this reason, if anybody wants to try out the key, it won't count toward the monthly limit, whether it works or not.
ZenWan:
Cyraxpt: It will work even if the game isn't available on the store not to say that it is being given to bundle stars customers for free this weekend, i seriously doubt that they would be given something that it didn't work. :)
ZenWan: I did let zeo know that the game came via an email from Bundle Stars, and that I owned it already, so didn't check the code. I presumed it was ok, as they are a trustworthy company, so I thought I'd pass it on.
Hope somebody redeemed it ok. I'll look out some more codes when I have a chance.
Those dips did that to me as well... they said there was a problem with one of my temporary credit cards one time (back before I could add my bank's stuff to paypal since I'm not american) & canceled an order on me. Once I proved the funds went through anyways they issued me another bundle but instead of giving it through the web site they just e-mailed a bunch of serials... no names or order or anything... just a list of freaking letters & numbers.
Ended up trading them away & they worked according to the people I traded to.
high rated
Update: A Boy and His Blob, Puzzle Agent, and Puzzle Agent 2 added, courtesy of snowkatt.
Currently playing through A Boy And His Blob, all in all a solid re-imagining/sequel to its NES namesake. Hence, recommended.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Erich_Zann
high rated
I won't be able to update the list until I get back home, but here's what games have just been donated recently.
Update: Unknown Battle added, courtesy of REDVWIN.
Agent Awesome, Chicken Shoot 2, East India Company Gold Edition, KnightShift, Pirates of Black Cove, Pressure, and The Troma Project added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Battle Academy and Frontline: Road to Moscow added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Risen added, courtesy of Leroux.
Risen and Risen 2 added, courtesy of Schizo2015.
East India Company Gold Edition added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Edit: Just as I posted this, we got another donation:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - Deluxe Edition (Uplay key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
Re-edit: He.....just gave more...
Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Dead Space, and Medal of Honor (all Origin keys), as well as Dungeons of Dredmor and the Humble Introversion Bundle (all Desura keys) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
Re-re-edit: I'm starting to get the feeling that people are messing with me...
Bionic Commando (regular edition, not Rearmed) added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Re-re-re-edit: I sense a conspiracy.
Dragon Age: Origins (Origin key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by zeogold
.......and as soon as I come back home, there's STILL more.
Update: Zombie Shooter and Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943 added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
A Boy and His Blob added, courtesy of Leroux.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by zeogold
May I request risen?
zeogold: Bionic Commando (regular edition, not Rearmed) added, courtesy of Doc0075.
May I get Bionic Commando? This isn't the same as Rearmed, this one is intended as a sequel for both Rearmed 1 and 2... all 3D and with lots of hazardous areas!! :P

REDVWIN
kusumahendra: May I request risen?
Sure, granted.
zeogold: Bionic Commando (regular edition, not Rearmed) added, courtesy of Doc0075.
REDVWIN: May I get Bionic Commando? This isn't the same as Rearmed, this one is intended as a sequel for both Rearmed 1 and 2... all 3D and with lots of hazardous areas!! :P

REDVWIN
Also granted.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: .......and as soon as I come back home, there's STILL more.
Update: Zombie Shooter, Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943, and Dragon Age: Origins (Origin key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
A Boy and His Blob added, courtesy of Leroux.
Just to make sure it's clear since he mentions it in 2 different posts: I only provided one Dragon Age: Origins (Origin key).
bler144: Good to see you :)

I believe you're speaking of this one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_directory_of_public_wishlists/page1
Wonderful, exactly what I was looking for, thank you! ♥ (Good to see you, too!)
kusumahendra: May I request risen?
zeogold: Sure, granted.
REDVWIN: May I get Bionic Commando? This isn't the same as Rearmed, this one is intended as a sequel for both Rearmed 1 and 2... all 3D and with lots of hazardous areas!! :P

T
REDVWIN
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks zeogold and Schizo2015 for risen ☺