It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Retro City Rampage DX, FORCED, and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
I'll drop a nomination for JDelekto to take Kumoon and Heaven's Island. And if he doesn't take them, I'm afraid I'll have to give JunglePredator my game shotgun while I keep the pistol and see if we can't force 'em on him.
zeogold: I'll drop a nomination for JDelekto to take Kumoon and Heaven's Island. And if he doesn't take them, I'm afraid I'll have to give JunglePredator my game shotgun while I keep the pistol and see if we can't force 'em on him.
I suggest you take them Jdelekto.
I don't have any friends for a very good reason. You don't want me coming after you.
high rated
zeogold: I'll drop a nomination for JDelekto to take Kumoon and Heaven's Island. And if he doesn't take them, I'm afraid I'll have to give JunglePredator my game shotgun while I keep the pistol and see if we can't force 'em on him.
JunglePredator: I suggest you take them Jdelekto.
I don't have any friends for a very good reason. You don't want me coming after you.
Attachments:
JunglePredator: I suggest you take them Jdelekto.
zeogold:
Almost accurate.... I tend to like a bit slower then a gun though.
I use a EZ Bake Oven. It's very slow.
I'd like to nominate <span class="bold">genkicolleen</span> for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate <span class="bold">genkicolleen</span> for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
+1 Trine 3 may not be as good as Trine 2 but with its 3D gameplay I am having fun with it. I hope genkicolleen takes the game. :)

REDVWIN
BenKii: I'd like to nominate <span class="bold">genkicolleen</span> for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
You are so very sweet, BenKii ♥ I LOVE the Trine games~!
Post edited May 16, 2016 by genkicolleen
REDVWIN: +1 Trine 3 may not be as good as Trine 2 but with its 3D gameplay I am having fun with it. I hope genkicolleen takes the game. :)

REDVWIN
Think they wanted to change it up after the first two so they weren't doing a one trick pony.
It's not bad imo... only a few camera angles are an issue. Course I haven't played it since the early access phase.
genkicolleen: You are so very sweet, BenKii ♥ I LOVE the Trine games~!
You're welcome. :)

I saw you had it wishlisted on Gog and Steam so I didn't know if you preferred one over the other. Didn't hurt to nominate so I thought I'd try. Hope you enjoy the game. :D
Recommendation:

Tiny and Big: Grandpa’s Leftovers

This is a very fun 3D game. The setting and characters are very unique and funny, and you can manipulate everything in the environment by cutting/pulling/pushing/etc. I personally enjoyed exploring the levels. This game does have platforming and boss fights, but please don’t let that throw you off; I don’t even normally enjoy platformers OR boss fights, but this game is easily doable and more importantly FUN. I highly recommend it!

~~~

Request:

May I have “Back to the Future” please?
high rated
01kipper: May I have “Back to the Future” please?
Certainly.
Granted.
Thank you Zeogold and akhliber for Fallen Enchantress!
Has JDelekto accepted? If not I think it's time for the JDelekto better accept thread.
Thank you revanbh for "Back to the Future" and thanks as well to zeo for keeping this giveaway running :).