It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Sorry, it won't happen again.
bler144: My comment was sarcasm, but I can't tell if you're responding in kind, or taking me seriously.
Both.
REDVWIN: [I think they need more exposure so please Mr Topic Creator, update the Available games posts, please]
....that's not half a bad idea.
MadeinChina: then maybe can i take my second choice Resident Evil Revelation if no one ask for it thank you in advance :)
Go ahead and take both, since Amrit turned down the nomination.
Granted.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
No activity in 2 days?
Better add some more games.

Update:
Consortium and Morphine added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Doorways: Chapters 1 to 3 Collection and Heaven Island - VR MMO added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Tiny Troopers and Skulls of the Shogun added, courtesy of triock.
Banished, Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, Endless Space Emperor Edition, and Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes added, courtesy of akhliber.
zeogold: No activity in 2 days?
Better add some more games.

Update:
Consortium and Morphine added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Doorways: Chapters 1 to 3 Collection and Heaven Island - VR MMO added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Tiny Troopers and Skulls of the Shogun added, courtesy of triock.
Banished, Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, Endless Space Emperor Edition, and Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes added, courtesy of akhliber.
The VR MMO better come with an Oculus Rift >:-|
REDVWIN: [I think they need more exposure so please Mr Topic Creator, update the Available games posts, please]
zeogold: ....that's not half a bad idea.
MadeinChina: then maybe can i take my second choice Resident Evil Revelation if no one ask for it thank you in advance :)
zeogold: Go ahead and take both, since Amrit turned down the nomination.
Granted.
many thanks for both keys zeogold and Doc0075 you are both awesome :)
JunglePredator: The VR MMO better come with an Oculus Rift >:-|
'Course it does. Courtesy of your friendly Puzzlemaster here. Just send me $700 to cover the shipping and handling costs as well as the delivery fee, and I'll get it right over to you.

On a more serious note, I've been trying to convince jdelekto to take this game, but to no avail. A shame, that.
JunglePredator: The VR MMO better come with an Oculus Rift >:-|
zeogold: 'Course it does. Courtesy of your friendly Puzzlemaster here. Just send me $700 to cover the shipping and handling costs as well as the delivery fee, and I'll get it right over to you.

On a more serious note, I've been trying to convince jdelekto to take this game, but to no avail. A shame, that.
Tell ya what... you cover that Oculus Rift's S&H & I'll make jdelekto take it.

I have ways.
If possible, I would like to try Doorways : Chapter 1 to 3 Collection please ? Maybe not as good as Amnesia or Penumbra, but it seems to be "too niche" to be on GOG one day, so....
MaxFulvus: If possible, I would like to try Doorways : Chapter 1 to 3 Collection please ? Maybe not as good as Amnesia or Penumbra, but it seems to be "too niche" to be on GOG one day, so....
Granted.
zeogold:
Thank you. Check your chat ;)
Post edited May 14, 2016 by MaxFulvus
I see Puzzle Agent has been added to the list of games available. If it is not too much to ask I would like to have this game as it looks good and the reviews are very positive.

Thanks zeogold for keeping this very impressive giveaway going, and of course to the generous contributors.
I can recommend consortium to any adventure game lover. You are a person from the past sent into future and taking over another person body. You are a member of a spaceship crew, and after your arrival there's many incidents happen and you must investigate them. The game played as first person shooter with very limited battle and lots of dialogues. Dialog system is interesting as it doesn't lock your character in conversation and writing is very good. Every conversation feels natural.

I'm so hype for the sequel, consortium the tower
kusumahendra: I can recommend consortium to any adventure game lover. You are a person from the past sent into future and taking over another person body. You are a member of a spaceship crew, and after your arrival there's many incidents happen and you must investigate them. The game played as first person shooter with very limited battle and lots of dialogues. Dialog system is interesting as it doesn't lock your character in conversation and writing is very good. Every conversation feels natural.

I'm so hype for the sequel, consortium the tower
I hereby request Consortium.
51nikopol: I see Puzzle Agent has been added to the list of games available. If it is not too much to ask I would like to have this game as it looks good and the reviews are very positive.
What, you're just going to take one? Like, beating the game on that cliffhanger ending without seeing the second chapter? I'm having none of that. Take both.
Granted.
Edit: Y'know, on that note, there's been 2 copies of Puzzle Agent given away so far, but only one copy of Puzzle Agent 2, these including yourself. I should find the guy who only took the first game and see if he wants that last copy of the second one as well.
Re-edit: Aha, found him.
JunglePredator: I hereby request Consortium.
Wow, this whole recommendation thing is working out nicely. I really need to throw in some of my own.
Granted.

sanfueg: Puzzlemaster, I ask of you for one thing, Puzzle Agent. Since I heard it's Twin Peaks the video game I am very interested in playing this one. Thank you for doing this parallel thread giveaway with Steam.
You interested in Puzzle Agent 2? The story gets way better in it, tying up a lot of loose ends, I assure you.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
Feature update:
- Fixed everything so that all (I think) of the recommendations are now on the list beside their respective games. I may forget to re-add these if the game gets taken and another copy goes to the list, but I'll do what I can.
- It has recently come to my attention that Paradise Island - VR MMO and Heaven Island - VR MMO are the same game, so I've moved them both under the name of Heavens Island - VR MMO. Still trying to see what I can do to sucker jdelekto into taking a copy.
- I've added the number of anonymous donors to the donor list. Just to make things more mysterious and have you all scratch your heads and gaze in wonder.

Update:
East India Company Gold added, courtesy of ZenWan.
Trouble is, I'm not entirely sure this key will work or not. The game page has been removed from Steam, so the link I've provided leads to the game's homepage instead.
For this reason, if anybody wants to try out the key, it won't count toward the monthly limit, whether it works or not.