It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Caine: May I ask for Remember Me zeogold?
zeogold: You can ask, sure, but you can't get it. It's gone.
Oh lol. nvm then. I think I read the wrong list.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Mr.Caine
low rated
Mr.Caine: May I ask for Remember Me zeogold?
:(((((((((((
Is Resident Evil 4 still available? I'd love to play the new version, since I only have the "classic" original awful port.
Falci: Is Resident Evil 4 still available? I'd love to play the new version, since I only have the "classic" original awful port.
I don't know what you mean by "new version", but yeah, it's available.
Granted.
zeogold: I don't know what you mean by "new version", but yeah, it's available.
Granted.
The HD version.

Reasons the original port is terrible:
" Add to that... no mouse support from the box (there's a user-made plugin available now), crap control scheme (aim with WASD, shoot with Enter), console-native context-sensitive on-screen messages (e.g. press button 3 to pick up item, wtf?)...and you have the most disappointing waste of money. Ever.

Even the intro Ubisoft logo movie is the lowest res of any Ubisoft-published game I've played...I'm actually going to extract and convert the Ubisoft logo movie from GRAW just to avoid suffering an embolism every time I start the game.

Even the installer sucks. No uninstall shortcut and an RE4 start-menu shortcut without proper capitalization. You have to Alt-F4 to quit out of the game."

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2007/04/when-pc-ports-go-bad-the-wasted-potential-of-resident-evil-4/
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
Hi guys!

May can i ask for "Shantae Risky's Revenge" if still available?

Thanks for sharing like always!
I'd like to nominate amrit9037 for Lost Planet 3 if it's still available, I know he was looking for it
A.Ryan: Hi guys!

May can i ask for "Shantae Risky's Revenge" if still available?

Thanks for sharing like always!
Granted.
low rated
can i try galcon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM

thx
Falci: Is Resident Evil 4 still available? I'd love to play the new version, since I only have the "classic" original awful port.
zeogold: I don't know what you mean by "new version", but yeah, it's available.
Granted.
Hell Yeah! :D Thank you! ^_^ And thanks the donor as well (whom I thanked through chat directly). You both made my day! :D

Omega64 explained well what is the classic original port. This steam version is a new HD port of the game. :)
Sigh....

I guess no one uses mac.
Edit
omega64: Nominate zeogold for English Country Tune.
zeogold: Since apparently nobody else wants this, and I AM the Puzzlemaster after all, I suppose I'll go ahead and snag this.

A warm thanks to omega64 for the nomination, and to sharonbn for donating it.
You call yourself the puzzlemaster and you are not requesting Puzzle Agent? That puzzles me :)
omega64: Retro City Rampage DX.
Topdown like GTA 1+2 with a retro art style.
Quite enjoyable if you like destroying stuff.
Not only has it a retro art style it also references several retro games and movies. A cult game imo.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by MarkoH01
tomyam80:
zeogold: Alright. Putting it back.

Just for clarification, since I'm rather slow at updating this list:
From the most recent donation, the following are still available:
Resident Evil: Revelations
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
first of all hello zeo i am back again so i see Lost Planet 3 is still available if i have all the requirements i would like to give it a try :)
Thanks again Zeogold and Sharonbn!! Amazing generosity dudes!

Ps: Oh Chandoraa sorry for the ultralate reply, i finish the Stikbold a some weeks ago, and its cool, nothing special but fun, maybe so long and repetitive on the end, but i enjoy it, fun! Thanks one more time for donate it :)
Just to be clear there's no Devil May Cry® 4 Special Edition right?

It was just DMC: Devil May Cry? (Yes sadly they thought they had to put the initials in the title.... it's not just Devil May Cry. However I quite enjoy it.)

I took a look at it's increased textures & the improvement isn't huge however I read there's 2 additional characters you can use so if there is a copy I wouldn't mind requesting it as well...