It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
omega64: Resident Evil Revelation is very playable, it's nothing special for sure but it's a fun horror action game.
The game also has a raid mode that you can play multiplayer.
Raid mode = Leveling characters, looting guns, enemies with hp bars etc.
tomyam80: I only play RE on PS before & found it fun so if i may i wld like to give Resident Evil Revelation a go on pc. Thks for ur consideration zeogold.
again.
Tauto: again.
Again?
Doc0075 thx for the game an thx zeo for the hosting.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Schizo2015
omega64: Again?
Don't encourage him.
tomyam80: I only play RE on PS before & found it fun so if i may i wld like to give Resident Evil Revelation a go on pc. Thks for ur consideration zeogold.
omega64: That depends, which one have you played?
This one has more modern controls, it plays very differently to RE4-5.
Of course the originals are different altogether.
That was quite some yrs ago so i'm not too sure which 1. I only recall mixing different colour herbs to get better healing & vaguely rmb fighting a BIG mechnical boss i think?
Post edited May 11, 2016 by tomyam80
low rated
The forum broken?
again,oh just keeping count.
tomyam80:
Just mind it doesn't have Tank controls. :P
Revelations was originally a 3ds game so it includes some weird stuff.
Areas are smaller etc.

It might have tank controls?
I don't think it did...
I keep forgetting as I don't really mind them.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
low rated
zeogold: Don't encourage him.
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))lolz....
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Resident Evil 4 HD and 6? :) Thank you so much!
Hrm...
No offense, but your community participation's taken a pretty big drop recently. And on top of that, you're asking for the most expensive games of the set.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have to deny your request for now until you become more active again.
May I grab either of the resident evil 4s? I see someone has called out for HD already but that at least leaves the normal one right?
low rated
Normally i will ignore that low-life troller but just to prove him wrong once & for all i wld recall my request for the game since omega64 mentioned it plays differently from the original version.

I wld rather the game goes to someone who hv higher priority than trollers who says i'm w/o ANY proof watsoever. ;)
low rated
Oooooooooooh,I forgot must not spoil the ''Kings'' thread.......
JunglePredator: May I grab either of the resident evil 4s? I see someone has called out for HD already but that at least leaves the normal one right?
That request was denied, so if you want the HD one, you can have it. Which would you prefer?
More recommendations:
Back to the Future: The Game:
Fun for anyone that enjoyed the films, it continues the story.
It's much more of a point and click than the newer Telltale games, what surprised me was that it actually works perfectly with a controller.

Broken Sword:
A point and click involving a mystery, starts off with a murderous clown.
You visit various countries during your travels.

Cook Serve Delicious:
Press buttons to serve food, gets really hard, upgrade your restaurant, put different stuff on your menu to make more money. Every menu item is prepared differently.

Crayon Physics Deluxe:
A fun puzzle game, might keep your children of your back for a while if you have those. :P
It's not all too challenging.

English Country Tune:
Ever play Sokoban?
This is Sokoban except in 3D.
You'll have to pay close attention as it ramps up in difficulty and enjoyment very quickly.

Hatoful Boyfriend:
A Visual Novel in which you date talking pigeons. (you're a regular human girl)

The Journey Down:
A beautiful Point and Click, Quite short but really enjoyable.

Lucius:
You're a demon child, kill your family (and everyone else in the mansion). Point and Click with third person perspective.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
low rated
tomyam80: Normally i will ignore that low-life troller but just to prove him wrong once & for all i wld recall my request for the game since omega64 mentioned it plays differently from the original version.

I wld rather the game goes to someone who hv higher priority than trollers who says i'm w/o ANY proof watsoever. ;)
What's that scab?And learn to write properly or are you a snowkat alt?