It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Edit: Oh, I just understood that GOG generally does not accept some posts from you - I thought it would be because of the special characters.
No, I can usually post without a hitch, but this one was crazy. I went ape trying to find out what exactly was blowing up GOG's inner circuits, since that post had it all: opening question marks, accented characters (both of them within a link), quotation marks... Then it turned out it was just some leftover quote code that was unclosed. Fun times.
May i dare for a Crayons Physics Deluxe?! Have a small kid visiting and looks the right game for keeping him busy and off my back. :)

Thanks in advance.
wolfsrain: May i dare for a Crayons Physics Deluxe?! Have a small kid visiting and looks the right game for keeping him busy and off my back. :)

Thanks in advance.
AT LAST! SOMEBODY TO TAKE SOMETHING!
Granted.
wolfsrain: May i dare for a Crayons Physics Deluxe?! Have a small kid visiting and looks the right game for keeping him busy and off my back. :)

Thanks in advance.
It's a damn good game for kids.
Get some Crazy Machines and Armadillo Run (if you find one).
They are good too.
Thanks to zeogold for maintaining this thread and managing the GA and to sharonbn for the generosity.

Now, let's hope that the little devil will stay put:)

Unlikely, but one can dream, right?!;)

Also my thanks to amrit9037 for the recommendations.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by wolfsrain
Nominate zeogold for English Country Tune.
wolfsrain: Thanks to zeogold for maintaining this thread and managing the GA and to sharonbn for the generosity.

I think you should hook them up with The Expendabros on steam.
It's like Broforce Demo.
wolfsrain: Thanks to zeogold for maintaining this thread and managing the GA and to sharonbn for the generosity.

amrit9037: I think you should hook them up with The Expendabros on steam.
It's like Broforce Demo.
Agreed.
REDVWIN: Let's highlight creative fellow Exoanthrope for Post Mortem (Steam). Maybe this way he can keep his wishlist more alive! :D

REDVWIN
Ah, I missed this, I haven't been online too much over here lately, I've been busy.

I would humbly like to pass on the offer though, my backlog is big enough as it is and I can scarcely remember the last time I actually finished a game. I'm sure someone else could enjoy it more.

But thank you REDVWIN for the nomination and zeogold for the giveaway!
Seems like there is no love for hidden object games by Artifex Mundi. May I ask for "Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink"?
I'd like Ultimate General: Gettysburg if still available, thank you.
May i ask for FORCED: Slightly Better Edition?
low rated
May I request Fez? I've heard a lot of good things about this game and would like to give it a try.
BenKii: May I request Fez? I've heard a lot of good things about this game and would like to give it a try.
It's actually even a great game if you try to figure out all its secrets.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by MarkoH01
Ritualisto: Seems like there is no love for hidden object games by Artifex Mundi. May I ask for "Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink"?
triock: I'd like Ultimate General: Gettysburg if still available, thank you.
Impaler26: May i ask for FORCED: Slightly Better Edition?
BenKii: May I request Fez? I've heard a lot of good things about this game and would like to give it a try.
I was wondering where the heck everybody was hiding.
Granted. All o' ya.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by zeogold