It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'd like to request Pathologic Classic HD. By my count, there should be one copy left. Thanks.
Granted.
McGuuffin: Hi Zeogold, may I ask Shadows on the Vatican. Thanks
Also granted.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by zeogold
Many thanks to AerynSun1701 for Pathologic Classic HD and zeogold for running this giveaway!
misteryo: Thanks for Kona, to Zeo and AerynSun1701!
finkleroy: Many thanks to AerynSun1701 for Pathologic Classic HD and zeogold for running this giveaway!
You are both welcome. :)
Post edited August 17, 2018 by AerynSun1701
Hello,
May I ask about participation in GA for a game: "Anomaly: Warzone Earth"?
Best regards :)
great post thank u
zeogold: Hi Zeogold, may I ask Shadows on the Vatican. Thanks

Also granted.
Thank you Zeo and AWG43 for the game. It seems they are again working on the series.

Also granted.
McGuuffin: Thank you Zeo and AWG43 for the game. It seems they are again working on the series.
Enjoy!

Well, it's been awhile since they've released Act II. :)

Also granted.
McGuuffin: Thank you Zeo and AWG43 for the game. It seems they are again working on the series.
They never stopped on working on the series but they prefer to not give out any ETAs. Still it might take a bit until act III since they use a different engine now. Gameplay should stay the same though.
AWG43: Enjoy!

Well, it's been awhile since they've released Act II. :)
Thanks.
MarkoH01: They never stopped on working on the series but they prefer to not give out any ETAs. Still it might take a bit until act III since they use a different engine now. Gameplay should stay the same though.
Good to know that, thanks.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by McGuuffin
Hello I would like to request for August DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition and any dlcs that are available as mentioned in the list.

I would also to add some games that have the cross mark if available Commando Jack, Incoming Forces, Escape Machines and Tank Operations European campaign.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
erbello: Hello,
May I ask about participation in GA for a game: "Anomaly: Warzone Earth"?
Best regards :)
I assume this is a request?
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request for August DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition and any dlcs that are available as mentioned in the list.

I would also to add some games that have the cross mark if available Commando Jack, Incoming Forces, Escape Machines and Tank Operations European campaign.
Also granted.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to LordMarlock, AWG43, MadyNora, and halfpint41 for their generosity and zeogold for hosting and managing this thread.

Basically I got the complete edition for DUNGEONS with the dlcs from LordMarlock. Thanks again.
high rated
Surprise! Another update!

Update: Quake II, The Count Lucanor, A Kiss For the Petals - Remembering How We Met, Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, and Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watnagashi added, courtesy of personthingy.
Aviary Attorney, Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!, Manhunt, Pale Echoes, and Remnants of Isolation added, courtesy of Goblenob.
Orwell, AdGuard Premium, Dashlane Premium, SpiderOak One Backup, System Mechanic, and Vipre Advanced Security added, courtesy of Gekko_Dekko.
Serial Cleaner, Flatwaters: The Curse of Echita, and The Piano added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Orwell added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Dead Rising 4, NBA Playgrounds, and God Eater 2 Rageburst added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Orwell added, courtesy of Dogmaus.
F.E.A.R. 3 added, courtesy of bler144.

A few notes:
1. The Orwell keys supposedly expire on September 1st. The regular "I have no idea whether this is going to actually expire not because Humble is acting weird" warning applies.
2. Goblenob has an Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing key available through this giveaway, but you'll need to add him on Steam (or give him your email address) to get it. This will count towards your monthly limit.
3. Everything donated after Orwell from Gekko_Dekko are not games nor from Steam, they're computer programs. Dahlne Premium expires on December 31st, and System Mechanic expires on September 1st.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by zeogold
May I request quake II and God eater 2?
kusumahendra: May I request quake II and God eater 2?
Granted.