It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Hopefully you've been having your definition of fun with the copy of Hollow Knight I donated. This is why these giveaways are so great; I probably never would have gotten around to playing Hollow Knight and you never would have played Outlast. It's like a trade, only without the possibility of being cheated.
kusumahendra: Ah yes. Hollow Knight. Thanks for the game. That's so big I barely scratch the surface (I've only uncovered very small part of the map)
And you will still have this feeling after countless hours of playing. The map and this game is enormous! It can also be quite frustrating and challenging at times (I was a few times shortly before giving up on it but I managed). Great game though and highly recommended for fans of combat focused Metroidvanias (and suicidal hardcore platformers for some optional area very late in the game).
After nearly 10 hours gametime I finished the main story and additional SE part of "Melissa K. and the heart of Gold" - and this is a hidden object game. There are also several optional bonus games unlocked now so it still does not mean that I finished the game completely. For a HOG this is enormous. I really had some fun - even though I asked myself several times how to continue (and there was one really annoying puzzle in the end which I hated). Since this is a daggered game I would recommend it even though you will probably have to use the help function (or turn down the difficulty) now and again. The devs invented some pretty interesting puzzles for this game - much more as you would expect in your usual 08/15 HOG. The cutscenes - even though stuttering a bit -. are also nice to look at.

The game is capable of runing without tzhe Steam client running and achievements are ingame as well.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
thanks to carbonseed and troick for the keys
Update: Silence, HunieCam Studio, Plankton, and KAMUI added, courtesy of Impaler26
Kingdom: New Lands + Kingdom: Classic and Endless Space - Collection added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.
Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (uPlay key), Long Live the Queen, and Anodyne added, courtesy of Alynnaeva.
Tormentor X Punisher, God Eater 2 Rage Burst (apparently includes God Eater Resurrection), Outlast 2, and Mini Metro added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Lethal League added, courtesy of Sjuan.
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure added, courtesy of ciemnogrodzianin.
Amnesia Collection, Company of Heroes 2, and F12015 added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Spec Ops: The Line, AER Memories of Old, Laser League, Subterrain, and HackyZack added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Blood Knights, Deep Dungeons of Doom, Mini Metro, Domina, and N++ (NPLUSPLUS) added, courtesy of bjgamer.
Spec Ops: The Line added, courtesy of LynXsh.
Total Extreme Wrestling, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, Wrestling Spirit 3, Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Baskebtall 4, Total Pro Golf 3, Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks, Doodle God, Portal of Evil, Royal Defense, Hand of Fate, The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams, and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova added, courtesy of gixgox.
Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR added, courtesy of Safetyid.
Shadowrun Returns and Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler- added, courtesy of samuraigaiden.
Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2, King's Bounty Platinum Edition, Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DLCs available), Deus Ex Mankind Divided, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, and Subterrain aded, courtesy of lautarobaigorria.
The Deed added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
The Deed added, courtesy of mateog3112.
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition, Super Turbo Demon Busters!, and Yesterday Origins added, courtesy of AWG43.

There's also the following itch.io keys: Blaster ShooterGunGuy!, CortexGear: AngryDroids, Frizzy, Galimulator, Hands Off!, High In The Sky, Incitement 3, Lup, MacGuffin, Moonbase 332, Munch, Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night, SHOTGUN, Sirius Online, SOMETIMES, Stage Presence, System Recovery, The Deletion, Unending Galaxy, and Voxel Blast. All are courtesy of gixgox.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by zeogold
Can I have Deus ex mankind divided this time?
greeklover: Can I have Deus ex mankind divided this time?
Granted.
Would love to get Civ 6 and the DLCs. :)
Can I have God Eater 2 - Rage Burst?
Outlast 2, please.
I nominated Falci for God Eater 2 Rage Burst.
Taffer_42: Would love to get Civ 6 and the DLCs. :)
Eh....your activity on the forum is kind of sparse. I'd normally go ahead, but for something this valuable, I'm afraid I'll have to deny this particular request. Sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Thanks lautarobaigorria (now that's what I call a username, edit: just googled it, it's a real name and surname!) and Zeo for the game.
Post edited April 14, 2018 by greeklover
RedTechKnight: Can I have God Eater 2 - Rage Burst?
Granted.
kmcoolice: Outlast 2, please.
Also granted.
Post edited April 14, 2018 by zeogold
Sorry, my first time seeing this kind of post. I don't know the rules. :(

Guess I should jump to page 1 and find out. :)
I recommend Hand of Fate, it's really great mix of RPG, action and card game mechanics.
This creepy Dealer and his voice... One of my favourite antagonist ;)