It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I wasn't birthed, my parents found me. I was the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, you see.

Once again, no. I hate to sound harsh here, but my job is to make sure people who get games from this giveaway are the type who are actually members of the community, not those who are only showing up to get free games from people. I only occasionally make exceptions if the person doesn't seem like a scammer and the game is a daggered freebie that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Denied due to lack of participation.
SkelettalAngel: Sorry if im really starting get annoying but can i request Dead Effect 2 again
What has changed since the last time you requested the game?
low rated
SkelettalAngel: Sorry if im really starting get annoying but can i request Dead Effect 2 again
Doc0075: What has changed since the last time you requested the game?
aw shit phew im so paranoid right now
high rated
greeklover: Zeo, you gave away a Hand of Fate lately, but I see one in the list. If it is available, may I have it please?
Granted.
zeogold: I wasn't birthed, my parents found me. I was the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, you see.

Once again, no. I hate to sound harsh here, but my job is to make sure people who get games from this giveaway are the type who are actually members of the community, not those who are only showing up to get free games from people. I only occasionally make exceptions if the person doesn't seem like a scammer and the game is a daggered freebie that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Denied due to lack of participation.
........no.
I mean, I'm really not sure what in the world made you think I'd suddenly say yes. You literally just quoted the part where I turned you down, dude. o_O
Post edited December 19, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
muntdefems: I feel like we don't thank zeogold enough for all the selfless work he does in the Community GA threads and all the shit he has to put up with.

So here's a big, big, thank you, zeo!!! :)
MarkoH01: And here is another much bigger

THANK YOU, ZEOGOLD
Thanks, guys! It's a pleasure to do this for the community, although in my opinion, the donors who keep the giveaway fueled are the real ones who deserve the credit.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks zeogold for being Santa's helper and putting hard work these days, and bler144 for Hands of Fate:)
muntdefems: I feel like we don't thank zeogold enough for all the selfless work he does in the Community GA threads and all the shit he has to put up with.

So here's a big, big, thank you, zeo!!! :)
zeogold:
MarkoH01: And here is another much bigger

THANK YOU, ZEOGOLD
zeogold: Thanks, guys! It's a pleasure to do this for the community, although in my opinion, the donors who keep the giveaway fueled are the real ones who deserve the credit.
Yes and no. You definitely have more work than us donors simply sending you a key :)
greeklover: Thanks zeogold for being Santa's helper and putting hard work these days, and bler144 for Hands of Fate:)
Enjoy - it's an intriguing game with some cool features.

Definitely better than the original: Spleen of Destiny.
May I request Ice Lakes if nobody else has? Thanks Zeo.
Hello! If any of you have a copy of it, i would like to request 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

** I know i'm new and this is my first post in the community, i am just trying my luck&Christmas spirit. :/ ...I would get it myself but i can't change my gog currency(my biggest problem in here right now) and don't have any credit cart with USD currency.
bluescreenofdeath: Hello! If any of you have a copy of it, i would like to request 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

** I know i'm new and this is my first post in the community, i am just trying my luck&Christmas spirit. :/ ...I would get it myself but i can't change my gog currency(my biggest problem in here right now) and don't have any credit cart with USD currency.
There is a dedicated "begging" thread and this is not it.
Go here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
or here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

No need to enter any email address as the chat works fine as long as you turn chat on for anyone in the settings.

Without having been a part of this community at all, I suspect your chances are slim.
bluescreenofdeath: Hello! If any of you have a copy of it, i would like to request 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

Themken: There is a dedicated "begging" thread and this is not it.
Go here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
or here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

No need to enter any email address as the chat works fine as long as you turn chat on for anyone in the settings.

Without having been a part of this community at all, I suspect your chances are slim.
Yes, i know my chances are slim, as i said i'm trying my luck on it. By the way you pointed it out pretty ugly with naming it as ''begging''
Thanks for the direction.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by bluescreenofdeath
bluescreenofdeath: Yes, i know my chances are slim, as i said i'm trying my luck on it. By the way you pointed it out pretty ugly with naming it as ''begging''
Well, asking for, then :-) Welcome to the GOG community! Please forgive me for being a bit rough. I happen to be in a lot of pain today.
bluescreenofdeath: Yes, i know my chances are slim, as i said i'm trying my luck on it. By the way you pointed it out pretty ugly with naming it as ''begging''
Themken: Well, asking for, then :-) Welcome to the GOG community! Please forgive me for being a bit rough. I happen to be in a lot of pain today.
I'm asking for it wherever i am going :P
Thanks for welcoming. There is nothing to forgive, you were just being straightforward with just one misused word and i was just making fun over that one word. XD
I hope your bad day ends up with some good things;

Laters :)
bluescreenofdeath: I hope your bad day ends up with some good things;
Not too bad. I avoided having to spend Crimbo in hospital.
bluescreenofdeath: I hope your bad day ends up with some good things;
Themken: Not too bad. I avoided having to spend Crimbo in hospital.
Well, from a different perception of view that may be the first of many good things either.