It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much KneeTheCap for Home, and thank you Zeo as well!
Всех с наступающим
уииии.... (^_^)
high rated
zeogold: Of course you're eligible. How would you not be?
DyNaer: because my recent activity on the forum was close to zero
Recent activity isn't needed, the rule is honestly just there to help weed out scammers.
Fox_Raccoon: Всех с наступающим
уииии.... (^_^)
Sorry, I don't speak Italian.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by zeogold
01kipper: I would like to request Home, please.
zeogold: Granted.
DyNaer: I don't know of i'm still eligible to request a game (according to the post 1)

If so i'd like to request : The Frostrune , please :-)
zeogold: Of course you're eligible. How would you not be?
Granted.
heartburnron: Can I have 1954 Alcatraz please Zeo.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you Zeo and to Impaler26 for the game.
zeogold: because my recent activity on the forum was close to zero
oh, right, but i try to respect the rules written by the creator of a thread, After all you took your time to written them.. ;-)
Fox_Raccoon: Всех с наступающим
уииии.... (^_^)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_ru
zeogold: because my recent activity on the forum was close to zero
DyNaer: oh, right, but i try to respect the rules written by the creator of a thread, After all you took your time to written them.. ;-)
Don't believe this lie. His mother did write those ;)
MarkoH01: Don't believe this lie. His mother did write those ;)
He has a mother ? :P
low rated
hey zeo can i get Dead Effect 2?
MarkoH01: Don't believe this lie. His mother did write those ;)
DyNaer: He has a mother ? :P
I wasn't birthed, my parents found me. I was the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, you see.
SkelettalAngel: hey zeo can i get Dead Effect 2?
Once again, no. I hate to sound harsh here, but my job is to make sure people who get games from this giveaway are the type who are actually members of the community, not those who are only showing up to get free games from people. I only occasionally make exceptions if the person doesn't seem like a scammer and the game is a daggered freebie that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited December 18, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: I wasn't birthed, my parents found me. I was the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, you see.
zeogold: Once again, no. I hate to sound harsh here, but my job is to make sure people who get games from this giveaway are the type who are actually members of the community, not those who are only showing up to get free games from people. I only occasionally make exceptions if the person doesn't seem like a scammer and the game is a daggered freebie that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
oh crap i literally forgot thanks for reminding me
and i try to be in the community as active as i can but there are times i cant
also im not a scammer and i come to get games occassionally when im bored of the ones ive played and ur not harsh i get where ya coming from
Post edited December 18, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
Zeo, you gave away a Hand of Fate lately, but I see one in the list. If it is available, may I have it please?
low rated
zeogold: I wasn't birthed, my parents found me. I was the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, you see.
zeogold: Once again, no. I hate to sound harsh here, but my job is to make sure people who get games from this giveaway are the type who are actually members of the community, not those who are only showing up to get free games from people. I only occasionally make exceptions if the person doesn't seem like a scammer and the game is a daggered freebie that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Sorry if im really starting get annoying but can i request Dead Effect 2 again
I feel like we don't thank zeogold enough for all the selfless work he does in the Community GA threads and all the shit he has to put up with.

So here's a big, big, thank you, zeo!!! :)
And here is another much bigger

THANK YOU, ZEOGOLD
Post edited December 18, 2017 by MarkoH01