It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Mountain, Worlds War 2 and Potatoman Seeks the Troof from daggered?
I'd like to ask for Toybox Turbos from the non-daggered list and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Hacknet from the daggered games. Thanks!
And Earth 2160 from daggered if I have any left. Thanks
May I ask for Next Up Hero and The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, please? Thank you very much!
slurredprey: May I ask for
Hello Neighbour: Secret Neighbour
Super Hexagon

from the main list and

Twin Sector
World War II: Panzer Claws
Potatoman Seeks the Troof

from the daggered list as my last request for this month?
Secret Neighbor is not on the list, but it would have taken you over your monthly limit anyway. According to my records, you've now received 3 non-daggered games and 4 daggered games this month. Your request for the other games is granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for Mountain, Worlds War 2 and Potatoman Seeks the Troof from daggered?
Granted.
DellJennin667: I'd like to ask for Toybox Turbos from the non-daggered list and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Hacknet from the daggered games. Thanks!
Granted.
drxenija: And Earth 2160 from daggered if I have any left. Thanks
Granted.
DoryaMish7: May I ask for Next Up Hero and The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, please? Thank you very much!
Granted.
May I have UFO: Afterlight and these daggered games: Earth 2160 & World War II: Panzer Claws?
May I ask for following daggered games:
- Earth 2160
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof
- Twin Sector
- World War II: Panzer Claws

Thank you.
Outriders: May I have UFO: Afterlight and these daggered games: Earth 2160 & World War II: Panzer Claws?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I ask for following daggered games:
- Earth 2160
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof
- Twin Sector
- World War II: Panzer Claws

Thank you.
Granted.
My bad... I actually meant to say Hello Neighbour Hide and Seek, but never mind, I was over the limit...

Thanks to SylvanFae for Potatoman Seeks the Troof, PMPMGamer for Twin Sector, A.Ryan for WWII Panzer Claws and Korotan for Super Hexagon!!!

Huge thanks to finkleroy as well for managing the giveaway, and to Damon18 for updating the spreadsheet!!!

Also, there are 500 pages now! (at least when it's 20 posts a page)
Post edited July 30, 2021 by slurredprey
Many thanks to JacZarate, Lone_Scout, PMPMGamer, Lionel212008 and of course finkleroy for their generosity and dedication!
Much thanks to Crisco1492, triock, Navagon and of course finkleroy for their generosity
10k posts! Congrats on the milestone!

(edited former reply)
Post edited July 30, 2021 by slurredprey
slurredprey: You're the 10000th post! Congrats DellJennin, and everyone on the thread!
That's weird. It tells me that DellJennin667's most recent post is the 10006th post.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by finkleroy
Huge thanks to Liverpoolfanster and Cymepa for their generosity. Thanks to finkleroy for working so hard for all of us!
slurredprey: You're the 10000th post! Congrats DellJennin, and everyone on the thread!
finkleroy: That's weird. It tells me that DellJennin667's most recent post is the 10006th post.
Yeah, for me it shows the post where you granted the requests (mine included) as the 10000th post
Post edited July 30, 2021 by DoryaMish7
finkleroy: That's weird. It tells me that DellJennin667's most recent post is the 10006th post.
Wow that's strange. If I hover over the post link it says 10006 but on the general discussion forum it was displayed as 10000 (now 10003). Likely a forum bug.

So that means...
finkleroy: *snip*
is the 10000th post!