It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lionel212008: May I ask for Betrayer, Haimrik, and World's dawn.
Granted.
triock: I'd like to ask for Lucius III, please. Thank you.
Granted.
high rated
I had planned to release a third update this month, but real life stuff got in the way of it. Next month, I'll be releasing all the keys that have been donated but not yet given out (maximum of 400), and I'll temporarily increase the limit to 5 non-daggered keys + 7 daggered keys. In September, the limit will revert to 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by finkleroy
No idea if I'm even eligible, but I would like:

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

I just opened a steam account for the first time ever, in anticipation of getting a Deck when they ship. This would double the number of games in my library!
basculez: No idea if I'm even eligible, but I would like:

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

I just opened a steam account for the first time ever, in anticipation of getting a Deck when they ship. This would double the number of games in my library!
Granted.
May I have NecroVisioN: Lost Company?
Catac1ysm: May I have NecroVisioN: Lost Company?
Granted.
Many thanks to Liverpoolfanster and finkleroy for NecroVisioN: Lost Company!
For this month, may I still have The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams?
DiffuseReflection: For this month, may I still have The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and thank you Liverpoolfanster for the Emerald Maiden key!
Catac1ysm: Many thanks to Liverpoolfanster and finkleroy for NecroVisioN: Lost Company!
You are welcome
DiffuseReflection: Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and thank you Liverpoolfanster for the Emerald Maiden key!
You are welcome
Post edited July 30, 2021 by Liverpoolfanster
Hi, I think I can still order one more, and if so, maybe I could order Pro Cycling Manager 2019? :)
JacZarate: Hi, I think I can still order one more, and if so, maybe I could order Pro Cycling Manager 2019? :)
May I ask for
Hello Neighbour: Secret Neighbour
Super Hexagon

from the main list and

Twin Sector
World War II: Panzer Claws
Potatoman Seeks the Troof

from the daggered list as my last request for this month?
JacZarate: Hi, I think I can still order one more, and if so, maybe I could order Pro Cycling Manager 2019? :)
finkleroy:
Many thanks to Liverpoolfanster for donating Pro Cycling Manager 2019 and thanks also to finkleroy. :)