It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Melvinica: May I have Darksiders Genesis? Thanks.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for your time and patience managing the threads and requests.

Thank you Korotan for both Song of Horror Complete Edition and The Rifts DLC. I got the base game of both games but the DLCs are kinda expensive for my thin ass wallet.
Hello, maybe you could get Overcooked 2? :)
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway and thank you Korotan for the Vampyr key!
Thank you finkleroy for managing this and thank you Korotan for the game.
may I ask for Valkyria Chronicles 4?
Hi, is Overcooked 2 available still? Would like to request it please
finkleroy: There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of June count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgM3mw2lql3Axf1QNPVVxs2ak-BuoOuWvQdb7DNMeCU/edit?usp=sharing
URL is wrong

N/m... it's right. I was getting a server error but maybe it was just my shit internet.
Post edited June 25, 2021 by JunglePredator
Pathologic 2 and Dead by Daylight - Demise of the Faithful chapter (DLC) please :)
Can I have STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast?
Wait, can I get Niche for my daggered request instead? Sorry about that. Keeping Pathologic 2.
JacZarate: Hello, maybe you could get Overcooked 2? :)
Granted.
LynXsh: may I ask for Valkyria Chronicles 4?
Granted.
tiredliger: Hi, is Overcooked 2 available still? Would like to request it please
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
drxenija: Pathologic 2 and Dead by Daylight - Demise of the Faithful chapter (DLC) please :)
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast?
Granted.
drxenija: Wait, can I get Niche for my daggered request instead? Sorry about that. Keeping Pathologic 2.
Granted.
an I have Shenmue III if available?
Can I have Worms Armageddon?
greeklover: an I have Shenmue III if available?
Granted.
PMPMGamer: Can I have Worms Armageddon?
Granted.