It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thnak you to triock for AI war & Finkleroy for his time.
Big big thanx to fink for granting, and Damon18 for providing the Super Hexagon key.
Distraint 1 please.
BlueMooner: Distraint 1 please.
Granted.
May I have The Way, please?
AWG43: May I have The Way, please?
here you go
Granted.
Dogmaus: here you go
This is not The Way I wanted, but it's still funny. Thanks. :)

and
finkleroy: Granted.
this is The Way!
Thank you A.Ryan and finkleroy.
Just a question the Asura game listed in the sheet is the full game or an expansion? if it's the full game I'd like to request it
Persival2207: Just a question the Asura game listed in the sheet is the full game or an expansion? if it's the full game I'd like to request it
I have no idea, but you're welcome to try it. If you don't end up redeeming it, it won't count toward your monthly limit.
Can I get the daggered game Snake Pass? Thanks.
Kelefane: Can I get the daggered game Snake Pass? Thanks.
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get the daggered game Snake Pass? Thanks.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks
Persival2207: Just a question the Asura game listed in the sheet is the full game or an expansion? if it's the full game I'd like to request it
finkleroy: I have no idea, but you're welcome to try it. If you don't end up redeeming it, it won't count toward your monthly limit.
It has to be the full game. Looking at the Steam page, the game is called Asura: Vengeance Edition. There is no Vengeance Expansion. It's probably an error on Fanatical part.
finkleroy: I have no idea, but you're welcome to try it. If you don't end up redeeming it, it won't count toward your monthly limit.
Lets try