It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, please could I have:

- Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres

- Still Life 2

- Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

- Millennium - A New Hope

- Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete

- Super Friends Party
May I request Alien Hallway and Alea Jacta Est and Wrestling Spirit 3 please?

Thank you.
May I request two keys off the daggered list?

* Shadowrun Returns
* Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Bundle

If I'm only allowed one, I'd prefer [i}Shadowrun[/i].
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Crisco1492
pferreira1983: Hi, please could I have:

- Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres

- Still Life 2

- Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

- Millennium - A New Hope

- Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete

- Super Friends Party
Granted.
ofthenexus: May I request Alien Hallway and Alea Jacta Est and Wrestling Spirit 3 please?

Thank you.
Granted.
Crisco1492: May I request two keys off the daggered list?

Shadowrun Returns
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Bundle
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for keeping this going.

Thank you triock, argamasa and surfer1260 for the games. Wrestling Spirit 3 has just jumped to the top of my weekend plans :)
Thanks to finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Cymepa, MadyNora, Catac1ysm, drxenija and Waldschatten for the games.
Thank you, Finkleroy, for managing the giveaway and Sagara-san and AerynSun1701 for the keys!
pferreira1983: Thanks to finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Cymepa, MadyNora, Catac1ysm, drxenija and Waldschatten for the games.
You're welcome! Have fun mate! :)
I request AI War: Fleet Command daggered please.
May I have DiRT Rally? Thanks!
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Vasconcellos_
Vasconcellos_: May I have DiRT Rally? Thanks!
uhhh ur not supposed to edit a request post
high rated
Mortius1: Thank you to Damon18 for Shadwen, and to finkleroy for running the giveaway.
Treasure: Thank you very much finkleroy and Damon18 for Renowned Explorers: International Society!
RonianAT: Thank you Damon18 for Redout!
RickyAndersen: Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy!
goldfishfingers: Thank you Damon18 (and finkleroy too) for One Way Heroics. It looks like a nice hidden gem with hours of replayability
CervelloYM: Thank you Damon18 for Beholder.
And also thank you finkleroy for your hard work managing this giveaway.
GoodOlG: Thanks to kmonster, Damon18, Sentinel26, and finkleroy for the giveaway!
You are welcome as always guys!

Drakon1590: Thank you so much Damon18 for Deep Sky Derelicts. I think you are one of the greatest heroes of the community, because from what I have noticed, there are quite often games donated by you and I have had the opportunity to submit requests several times for games that turned out to be donated by you. So thank you again and I really appreciate your contribution to making other people happy because I belong to them.
Thank you very much Drakon1590 for your kind words!
I'm glad you got nice games from my donations and above all I'm glad you are really enjoying them!! I really appreaciate it!

I try to be regular at least each month with the donations, since I like this community and the spirit of generosity of all members here!
May I have a super Hexagon key as my third non-daggered game this month?
Crisco1492: Thank you, Finkleroy, for managing the giveaway and Sagara-san and AerynSun1701 for the keys!
Have fun. :)
gvyop: I request AI War: Fleet Command daggered please.
Granted.
Vasconcellos_: May I have DiRT Rally? Thanks!
Granted.
Dogmaus: May I have a super Hexagon key as my third non-daggered game this month?
Granted.