It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Cubium Dreams from daggered? Cranium Conundrum key didn't work.
gvyop: wich ones ?
and what about the stille life from main list ?
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, Sigma Theory: Global Cold War and Frozen Synapse Prime.
drxenija: Can I ask for Cubium Dreams from daggered? Cranium Conundrum key didn't work.
Granted.
Post edited August 30, 2020 by finkleroy
Thanks gvyop and finkleroy!
gvyop: wich ones ?
and what about the stille life from main list ?
finkleroy: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, Sigma Theory: Global Cold War and Frozen Synapse Prime.
Uh !
big sorry I'had forgotten the Sherlock ... I checked the Damon18 board for List of this month's giftees but it seems not up to date..

drxenija: Thanks gvyop and finkleroy!
Damn, was an old key Hope it worked ! Have fun , my pleasure.
Post edited August 30, 2020 by gvyop
Thanks to Waldschatten, triock and finkleroy for the giveaway
May I please have Broken Age from the main list?
Mortius1: May I please have Broken Age from the main list?
Granted.
Thank you to LaLaLee and finkleroy!
Thanks finkleroy and Korotan for Death Squared.
Good day! I would like to request Costume Quest if it's alright.
Outriders: Good day! I would like to request Costume Quest if it's alright.
Granted.
finkleroy: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, Sigma Theory: Global Cold War and Frozen Synapse Prime.
gvyop: Uh !
big sorry I'had forgotten the Sherlock ... I checked the Damon18 board for List of this month's giftees but it seems not up to date..
Sorry my bad
I removed the previous title (Life is Strange) that was given back and forgot to add its substitute
May I get The Spatials?
Since the key I just requested was region-locked, can I have Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator?
Thank you artaion and finkleroy for Costume Quest.
Have a pleasant evening.