It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aRealCyborg: can I have the tower of guns key?
Granted.
Persival2207: Big thanks to A.Ryan and Korotan for making happy a person andddddd as always great work from Finkleroy , also sorry for the misspost :)
Your welcome.
Korotan: [snip] ... because I suffer right now from a worse getting depression and ... [snip]
PhedaPuten: Well @Korotan, not sure if I'm being helpful here (or if there's any other particular way I could be). Anyway ...

Hope you can get over this soon... and pls be mindful of the fact that the situation the world is in right now has had no parallel in the entirety of our lifetimes (unless you're 80 or more). Whatever your beliefs might be, I hope that you can appreciate that we're all being somehow heavily 'tested' at this time... and I also hope that you can find support and inspiration, inside and outside yourself, in order to get back to some higher and firmer ground !

Cheers
Korotan: snip
drxenija: Sorry to hear that. Thank you for all the love you have been showing in spite of facing depression. I understand it is a dark hole to pull out of. I have been there.

With isolation and COVID-19's effects on employment and daily supplies, it can be the worst challenge ever. If you need to chat, we're here for you, my friend.

Don't be a stranger and reach out! Social support and a good listener helps!
Korotan: Your welcome everyone.
It Is nice to see my little accident brought you so much joy.
This time I did not write individual thanks because I suffer right now from a worse getting depression and it is now the first time since a week I looked into it here again. So have fun guys, stay healthy and Game on!
Makotolia: Sorry to hear that you’re having a hard time, friend.
This is just from my personal experience but, doing exercises (in my case, jogging on a treadmill everyday) somewhat made me more positive when the situation here was more dire months ago. I guess physical exercises are also a good source of good mood, besides good games:)
Thank you guys for the nice words. My family came extra from another land for a surprise visit yesterday, to cheer me up and get me out of of my depressing thoughts. With the weather now being better again I can finally go out and make long walks which I did not before because it whas said to stay at home to keep everyone healthy. It is actually an exciting adventure to explore to neighbourhood to find the quit streets where you can go and keep at the same time the disctance of one Edward Elric. The other thing that helped me whas that yesterday finally the new Patch of Total Warhammer II went live so I could sink hours again into it. It really helps me to keep focus on going on and I think retrospective it is not really a wonder that it turned worse after I stopped playing because with the anouncement it made sense to stop and do something else because new patch breaks campaigns. Anyway if someone want to do somehing, he can mayby buy the Vampire Coast DLC for it so I can try my luck in the giveaway here at next but it is no must have. I will buy it when there is a new sale for it though it would be a nice gesture if someone would reduce the waiting time for me searching for the ONE PIECE and get the next king/queen of pirates.

Edit: Oh and another advice of mine that turned out to help, do not sleep in but even if you hate alarmclocks make one for you and stand up with going to bingewatch an anime or a series you felt like it is the perfect thing now. For me it really helped to start the day with Sekirei and now with GGO Alternative.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by Korotan
lostlittlegnome thanks for tower of guns!
and thanks finkleroy.
Thank you zazak09 and finkleroy for Wizardry games.
Hi please can I ask for:

- Deponia: The Complete Journey

- Agent Awesome

- Cursed

- Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
pferreira1983: Hi please can I ask for:

- Deponia: The Complete Journey

- Agent Awesome

- Cursed

- Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
Granted.
Thanks for the donations from gvyop, NickZah, gixgox and Schnuff. Thanks for finkleroy for running this giveaway, my birthday on Tuesday so this is nice.
pferreira1983: Thanks for the donations from gvyop, NickZah, gixgox and Schnuff. Thanks for finkleroy for running this giveaway, my birthday on Tuesday so this is nice.
Happy birthday! :D
pferreira1983: Thanks for the donations from gvyop, NickZah, gixgox and Schnuff. Thanks for finkleroy for running this giveaway, my birthday on Tuesday so this is nice.
Happy upcoming birthday, pferreira1983!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the gaming night and long party :).
Whatever it was you got from me, I hope you have fun with the game.... and

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu.
gixgox: Whatever it was you got from me
Words of a true giver :D
Happy Birthday! Have a great day...on Tuesday.
Happy birthday from me too.
low rated
Can I have Rainbow Six Siege or 5$ Steam Card?