It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zaMNal: May I request The Darkness II (daggered)? Thank you :)
Granted.
high rated
zeogold: Might I nab The Franz Kafka Videogame?
finkleroy: Well, we've finally passed through the looking glass. Granted.
I mean, it was bound to happen at some point, wasn't it?
Thanks to you and to Dogmaus for the game!
Post edited May 17, 2020 by zeogold
Dankeschön Korotan für Civ3!
finkleroy: Well, we've finally passed through the looking glass. Granted.
zeogold: I mean, it was bound to happen at some point, wasn't it?
Thanks to you and to Dogmaus for the game!
I'm soo glad you got this, Zeo! Despite being on Deadalic it is not very known, but a fine, award-winning little game. The way it's based of Kafka but mixing things up is full of nice surprises. Enjoy!
I'd like to thank Damon18 and finkleroy for Civ 6 and for running the giveaway.
Thank you Finkleroy and Korotan for the games, you're both awsome!
Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy for The Darkness II!
high rated
Persival2207: Many thanks to Damon18 for Dungeon souls :)
letsmaybeLP92: Thanks Damon18 for Steamburg
Lone_Scout: Thanks Damon18 and fnikleroy for the game! Have a nice weekend!
NickZah: Many thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Battle Chasers.
arsalan12: Thank you Damon18 for Tomb Raider VI Angel Of Darkness and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
Braggadar: And thanks Damon18 for Leisure Suit Larry 2!
CervelloYM: I'd like to thank Damon18 and finkleroy for Civ 6 and for running the giveaway.
you are all welcome! and have fun!

tracking spreasheet updated!
I'm interested in the daggered games DarkEnd, Whispering Willows, Hacknet and Shadowrun Returns.
I've seen Samorost 3 requested and granted twice in the last few days. However it's still present in the May 15 update, so I'd like to request it.

In the event it's no longer available, my 2nd option would be Tharsis.

Cheers & thx a lot everybody !
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in the daggered games DarkEnd, Whispering Willows, Hacknet and Shadowrun Returns.
Granted.
PhedaPuten: I've seen Samorost 3 requested and granted twice in the last few days. However it's still present in the May 15 update, so I'd like to request it.

In the event it's no longer available, my 2nd option would be Tharsis.

Cheers & thx a lot everybody !
I left Samorost 3 on the list by mistake. Sorry about that. Your request for Tharsis is granted.
Thank you to Korotan and finkleroy for The Darkness II, very interesting game :D
finkleroy: I left Samorost 3 on the list by mistake. Sorry about that. Your request for Tharsis is granted.
Well, I'm sure that managing both of these GAs will get quite confusing at times, so no problem at all with that ! Thx for micro-managing all this stuff.

Also, many thx to @Damon18 for donating the key for Tharsis ! :))
Since my first pickw as region-locked, may I have The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day?
KoreaBeat: Since my first pickw as region-locked, may I have The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day?
Granted.