It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Civ 3? Thanks
Many thanks to finkleroy and BeatriceElysia for XCOM 2 with DLCs.
high rated
To everyone who thank me, enjoy. I did donate small bulk of the update, but not in mood to read who got what, just big enjoy to you guys and big thank you Finkle and before him Zeogold for providing me with dumpster can, dumpster can with big question mark since there were lots of great games here.
Post edited May 16, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Children of Zodiarcs.
It has been on my wishlist for a while.

And may I ask The Darkness II as the daggered game from this update?
Thanks again.
high rated
pferreira1983: Please can I ask for:

- The Ship: Murder Party

- The Golf Club™ 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
Granted.
RonianAT: May I ask for Civ 3? Thanks
Granted.
RickyAndersen: And may I ask The Darkness II as the daggered game from this update?
Thanks again.
Granted.
Post edited May 16, 2020 by finkleroy
Many thanks to ofthenexus for Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force.

finkleroy, I'd like to return Fairy Fencer F: Additional Fairy Pack (DLC) to the list, I can't redeem it because it's not Advent Dark Force edition. Thanks.

edit: I've received Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Deluxe Pack (DLC) from finkleroy as replacement. Thank you finkleroy and thank you ofthenexus for the games.
Post edited May 17, 2020 by Outriders
Thanks to donators A.Ryan and Korotan for the games. Also thanks to finkleroy for providing these keys.
high rated
Might I nab The Franz Kafka Videogame?
high rated
zeogold: Might I nab The Franz Kafka Videogame?
Well, we've finally passed through the looking glass. Granted.
May I have the Police Quest Collection, please?
JakobFel: May I have the Police Quest Collection, please?
I'm afraid you've already received your limit of non-daggered games this month.
JakobFel: May I have the Police Quest Collection, please?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you've already received your limit of non-daggered games this month.
Oh, I must be still misunderstanding the rules, then. I was under the impression that the update lists were separate from the the main lists until the merge and that each update round allowed 1 daggered, 1 non-daggered regardless of what you claimed from the main list.. Sorry about that.
JakobFel: Oh, I must be still misunderstanding the rules, then. I was under the impression that the update lists were separate from the the main lists until the merge and that each update round allowed 1 daggered, 1 non-daggered regardless of what you claimed from the main list.. Sorry about that.
All granted keys count toward your monthly limit. Update rounds only exist to prevent tons of popular games from going to only a few people. This way they're spread around a lot better.
JakobFel: Oh, I must be still misunderstanding the rules, then. I was under the impression that the update lists were separate from the the main lists until the merge and that each update round allowed 1 daggered, 1 non-daggered regardless of what you claimed from the main list.. Sorry about that.
finkleroy: All granted keys count toward your monthly limit. Update rounds only exist to prevent tons of popular games from going to only a few people. This way they're spread around a lot better.
Gotcha now, thanks for the clarification.
May I request The Darkness II (daggered)? Thank you :)