It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you lostlittlegnome & finkleroy for the one that almost got away.
Thank you very much to lostlittlegnome and to finkleroy for Call of Duty WWII!
I'd like to nominate Damon18 for Shenmue I & II
Saints Row IV appears to be region locked to North America and has been returned to the update.
drxenija: thank you for being so considerate! unfortunately, I have my eyes on another game on the list for a long time so I have to use my request for another game. Thank you for having me in your thoughts! How is everything in China now? I heard the cases have slowed down.
You are welcome! It’s totally understandable that you notice something of higher priority to you :)
And yes, situation here is much better than months ago, and I’d even say that I hope that it’ll get better soon for other countries and regions also, just as it does here in China :)
And check this new update!

As for the new update, may I have Shenmue I & II?
Thanks to lostlittlegnome for all the awesome contributions in this update ^^ I have, and have played, some of these titles, and can wholeheartedly recommend each and every one :)

Despite my request, Saints Row IV is still available for a future loving owner. I am in Europe, but it is likely North America (NA) only, as it did not allow my region.
Makotolia: As for the new update, may I have Shenmue I & II?
I'm waiting for Damon18 to accept or decline the nomination for that game. If he declines it, it's yours.

EDIT: Granted.
Post edited April 06, 2020 by finkleroy
May I ask for Dex please?

BTW, it looks like there's a bug in the This month's Giftees spreadsheet. Multiple people including myself (AB2012, AWG43, Catac1ysm, Damon18, etc) have a +1 higher "received games" count due to the same requested game for April 4th Round 2 being duplicated into Round 3. Thanks.
high rated
RickyAndersen: I'd like to nominate Damon18 for Shenmue I & II
Thank you very much for your nomination! Really appreciate it!
But I already own that game :)
So someone can get it

but thanks!
Makotolia: As for the new update, may I have Shenmue I & II?
finkleroy: I'm waiting for Damon18 to accept or decline the nomination for that game. If he declines it, it's yours.
Got it, thanks:)
OUTBUDDIES looks like a really neat game, I'd love to request that, and from the daggered list this update, I'd like to request the Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Australian Paint Jobs Pack DLC, please.
AB2012: May I ask for Dex please?

BTW, it looks like there's a bug in the This month's Giftees spreadsheet. Multiple people including myself (AB2012, AWG43, Catac1ysm, Damon18, etc) have a +1 higher "received games" count due to the same requested game for April 4th Round 2 being duplicated into Round 3. Thanks.
sorry I was interrupted when I cipied/pasted the colums but now everything is fixed

I didn't expected so much movement, so many updates! :D

fixed
May i ask for Moonlighter?
high rated
AB2012: May I ask for Dex please?

Granted. Thanks for pointing that out. I started round 3, but nobody requested anything from the update for a couple hours, so I merged the update with the main list. Let's just pretend round 3 never happened, and count all requests during the period of time between when I started round 3 and when I finished merging the update with the main list as non-update requests.
blastradius: OUTBUDDIES looks like a really neat game, I'd love to request that, and from the daggered list this update, I'd like to request the Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Australian Paint Jobs Pack DLC, please.
Granted.
Impaler26: May i ask for Moonlighter?
Granted.
Thanks to lostlittlegnome for Dex and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!