It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much to finkleroy for all his work and effort and to Damon18 for generous donation of Satellite Reign!
Outriders: finkleroy, may I request YORG.io please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Big thanks to Lone_Scout & finkleroy!
Hi, may I have Regular Human Basketball (daggered) from the main list?
misteryo: And thank you, Damon18, for Californium!
You are welcome! Stay Safe!

CervelloYM: Many thanks to Damon18 & finkleroy for Machinarium, it's activated successfully.
Quite a catch getting it daggered, thank you so much!
You are welcome too! I've asked to finkleroy to put it between the daggered because in first place I wasn't able to find the key, then i found it but I wasn't sure if it was the correct one or the one I could have already used for myself, so I thought it was a waste to make someone lose a round for non-daggered in case it wasn't working...
Instead I'm glad it worked fine, so a small jolly for anyone who tried :)
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Regular Human Basketball (daggered) from the main list?
Granted.

Time for round 3! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during April count toward the monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hufeFLGPB8sVRCXRxds-uyOYnEdhbs0Mz7_UPnbmxNI/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited April 06, 2020 by finkleroy
Thanks to ofthenexus for Regular Human Basketball!
Requesting Karateka from the main list, please.
big thanks to finkleroy!

Can I have Velocibox and Social Justice Warriors?
Makotolia: I'd like to nominate drxenija for Quest of Dungeons (main list) if they are still interested in it (seem to read from somewhere that they want this game).

As for my own, may I have 88 Heroes and VVVVVV (main list), and Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (update list)?
thank you for being so considerate! unfortunately, I have my eyes on another game on the list for a long time so I have to use my request for another game. Thank you for having me in your thoughts! How is everything in China now? I heard the cases have slowed down.
Post edited April 06, 2020 by drxenija
homebrew please if it is available?
Pouyou-pouyou: Requesting Karateka from the main list, please.
Granted.
drxenija: Can I have Velocibox and Social Justice Warriors?
Granted.
Microfish_1: homebrew please if it is available?
Granted.

I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Post edited April 06, 2020 by finkleroy
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, THE LIMIT FOR NON-DAGGERED GAMES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 5. THE LIMIT FOR DAGGERED GAMES REMAINS AT 5. THE LIMIT FOR UPDATE ROUNDS WILL NOT CHANGE.

There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of April count toward the total monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J6hoXvmpQi6a9GchElkKYStd_zy91F0iRLAyt0pUgb0/edit?usp=sharing
May I have Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden?
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
I would like Streets of Rogue please.
May I have Mega Man X Legacy Collection?