It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I want to drop thanks again to Korotan, I know I'm annoying but after playing 10 hours of stardew valley... I think it has usurped as my new favourite game... It's so eventful and immersive, yet peaceful and relaxing. I am thinking of considering living out in the caves and wilderness in real life now for that same relaxation and liberation from urbanization and modern politics. I don't know if Internet will still available but we will see...
Dogmaus: Many thanks to fink and to Korotan for donating Tower of Guns! Always been curious about this randomized FPS and the short duration helped me to decide and go for it!
drxenija: So I want to drop thanks again to Korotan, I know I'm annoying but after playing 10 hours of stardew valley... I think it has usurped as my new favourite game... It's so eventful and immersive, yet peaceful and relaxing. I am thinking of considering living out in the caves and wilderness in real life now for that same relaxation and liberation from urbanization and modern politics. I don't know if Internet will still available but we will see...
Your welcome and dr Canadacat you are not annoying. I know from myself how good Stardew Valley is because I loved those old Harvest Moon Games back then and my little brother played it nearly entirely and bought it for Switch so he can play mobile and with friends.
I honestly bought Sweet Farm Bundle on HB back then mainly because I can gift SDV to someone and if you follow my GoG Gifts I donate from time to time there SDV with Stronghold because those games should be loved and everyone should see them.
drxenija: So I want to drop thanks again to Korotan, I know I'm annoying but after playing 10 hours of stardew valley... I think it has usurped as my new favourite game... It's so eventful and immersive, yet peaceful and relaxing. I am thinking of considering living out in the caves and wilderness in real life now for that same relaxation and liberation from urbanization and modern politics. I don't know if Internet will still available but we will see...
Nothing bad on what you wrote, that's a great and addictive (in a very relaxing way) game!
I've spent many many hours on it too!
Damon18: Nothing bad on what you wrote, that's a great and addictive (in a very relaxing way) game!
And Doc too.

Edit: Btw I am not like this normally gifting Humble Games before Month is done but now I did it with donating Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition and asking Finkleroy to put it on Daggered List because: quickmeme.com/meme/3pg853
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Korotan
Hi, can I ask for these two please:

- Lost Civilization

- Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens

Thanks.
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, can I ask for these two please:

- Lost Civilization

- Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens

Thanks.
Granted.
Thanks to donators LordMarlock and Catac1ysm for the games and finkleroy for running this giveaway.
Damon18: Nothing bad on what you wrote, that's a great and addictive (in a very relaxing way) game!
Korotan: And Doc too.
thanks mates and thank you korotan for intentionally buying games to gift others. That's very generous of you :)
I usually just donate my spares looking down to the floor and feeling ashamed
drxenija: thanks mates and thank you korotan for intentionally buying games to gift others. That's very generous of you :)
Lol....as for donating, it is such generous souls(in the past and now) that convinced me to pay a bit back to the community through these giveaways and those of my own.....giving someone a game to play is a very good feeling and a nice thing for those who do it no matter how big or small the donations are. :)
drxenija: thanks mates and thank you korotan for intentionally buying games to gift others. That's very generous of you :)
GameRager: Lol....as for donating, it is such generous souls(in the past and now) that convinced me to pay a bit back to the community through these giveaways and those of my own.....giving someone a game to play is a very good feeling and a nice thing for those who do it no matter how big or small the donations are. :)
Agree. I think already to the next time I can make a giveaway. Gonna team up with Makotolia or another native chinese GoG member to donate them to chinese players so they stay at home and have at least a long lasting DRM Free game.
hi Finkleroy, can i request Punch club as non-daggered game?
Persival2207: hi Finkleroy, can i request Punch club as non-daggered game?
Granted.
Thanks to BranjoHello for the game and Finkleroy keep the great job :)
Korotan: Agree. I think already to the next time I can make a giveaway. Gonna team up with Makotolia or another native chinese GoG member to donate them to chinese players so they stay at home and have at least a long lasting DRM Free game.
Sounds like a good idea(I'm guessing it's due to the virus spreading through the area so you want to help give them something to cheer them up a bit?)...I wish you all the best of luck with that btw.

(I'd help out as well but money is sadly tight atm....I might do something next month, though)
Korotan: Agree. I think already to the next time I can make a giveaway. Gonna team up with Makotolia or another native chinese GoG member to donate them to chinese players so they stay at home and have at least a long lasting DRM Free game.
GameRager: Sounds like a good idea(I'm guessing it's due to the virus spreading through the area so you want to help give them something to cheer them up a bit?)...I wish you all the best of luck with that btw.

(I'd help out as well but money is sadly tight atm....I might do something next month, though)
We (I’m from China) are indeed all stranded at home during this period, to prevent further spreading of the virus, and only go out for buying life necessities. I lived in a less infested city, but even here, people are all wearing masks and reduce their outdoor activities to a minimum. It’s Spring Festival in China now, a period during which Chinese people are supposed to visit their family and friends (think of Christmas in western countries), but now this pandemic changes it all. The fight against the virus is hot in Wuhan and some bigger cities, as for people in the other places, while it may sound funny, keeping good mood and staying sane while staying at home may be a more real challenge;) , since we have been in this state for half a month, and it’s still gonna continue according to our doctors and scientists.
But no worries, (not sure if this sounds funny to you guys) we see staying at home as taking part in fighting the virus, and there are quite some people doing funny things and take funny videos at home and share them online to cheer themselves and others up. Things can be tougher for students though, as they have to take online lessons and do extra homework ;)
And again, thanks to Korotan for showing kindness in this difficult time :)