It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheMonkofDestiny: Your heart is in the right place, BeatriceElysia, but maybe don't advertise this thread into communities elsewhere.
that wasn't me.
BeatriceElysia: that wasn't me.
Odd, fits the pattern of your username choices and general writing style but I'll take your word for it.
BeatriceElysia: that wasn't me.
TheMonkofDestiny: Odd, fits the pattern of your username choices and general writing style but I'll take your word for it.
My username is IllyriaSorceress and I abandoned reddit a while back.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: My username is IllyriaSorceress and I abandoned reddit a while back.
I mean, maybe - I'm not out to crucify you for what was clearly good intent.

When you divest time into maintaining multiple accounts on places like Reddit/etc. then you may want to avoid common patterns in how you post or divulging too many details that can be compared against other things. I said I'd take your word and that still applies but I remain confident in the claim I made. :)

(Also, I don't want to run this thread too far off its subject, so if there's something else to be said - my chat is open)
Post edited November 06, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
low rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Your heart is in the right place, BeatriceElysia, but maybe don't advertise this thread into communities elsewhere.
Good advice, but seeing as there are rules in place they couldn't even scam/game the system anyways without finkleroy noting & denying them, correct?
GameRager: ...but seeing as there are rules in place they couldn't even scam/game the system anyways without finkleroy noting & denying them, correct?
I didn't post that because of the user in the Reddit thread pointing out potential for scams, I just posted it because the thread doesn't really need to be broadcast like that in a community outside of GOG (unless someone in that community is asking for it).
TheMonkofDestiny: I didn't post that because of the user in the Reddit thread pointing out potential for scams, I just posted it because the thread doesn't really need to be broadcast like that in a community outside of GOG (unless someone in that community is asking for it).
Why though? It's for non gog games(this one) so why not let others know about it? People maybe trolling the thread? That would require making an account and then hoping they didn't get punished by staff for bothering us, so I think we'd be good regardless.
low rated
GameRager: Why though? It's for non gog games(this one) so why not let others know about it? People maybe trolling the thread?
Because it isn't as if this thread's donations have dried up so much that it needs ambassadors floating it out across other communities hoping to drive donors to it. If someone on that subreddit started a thread asking "Where else can I donate my unused keys?" then sure, that's a fairly open invitation to say "Maybe try this thread on GOG's forum".
TheMonkofDestiny: Because it isn't as if this thread's donations have dried up so much that it needs ambassadors floating it out across other communities hoping to drive donors to it. If someone on that subreddit started a thread asking "Where else can I donate my unused keys?" then sure, that's a fairly open invitation to say "Maybe try this thread on GOG's forum".
Was the reddit thread asking for donations, then? I assumed it was to get people who might want to try for games. My mistake.
GameRager: Was the reddit thread asking for donations, then? I assumed it was to get people who might want to try for games. My mistake.
No, it was basically a PSA of "Have keys to spare? Why not donate them here?"

The only person to originally respond to it focused on the possibility that the thread was made with the intent to scam people out of keys, then Bea... I mean, the person who started the thread got defensive about it and the response given as being called out that they were just another account of finkleroy (or zeogold)'s trying to harvest keys.
Could I have the Voicebot key, please?
high rated
Dogmaus: Could I have the Voicebot key, please?
Granted.
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of November count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PcxMh-pboPUkqibMOFoX1RtOK0L_z-M3r4NRrizjq5Y/edit?usp=sharing
Many thanks to letsmaybeLP92 and finkleroy for Voicebot. I'm having fun at despairing at how it dows not understand anything I say except play and mute on Spotify. I could not manage to change weapon in DOOM, I will try more to make it work LOL.

I would like to ask for Yakuza Kiwami!
Post edited November 06, 2019 by Dogmaus
Yakuza 0 if possible:)