It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Solar Flux!
grynn: May I have Relow from the main list?

Thanks a lot to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Arcane Worlds btw.
finkleroy: Granted.
Microfish_1: Shannon Tweed Attack of the Groupies please?
Kelefane: Can I get Tulpa?
Thanks
RonianAUT: Can I ask for Hero of Kingdom plz?
That game isn't on the list, and I have no record of ever giving out a game by that name.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Solar Flux!
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
May I request Garfield Kart and Solar Flux from the non-daggered list, along with Dead By Daylight: Altered Perception and Deluded Perception DLC and Deponia from the daggered games, thank you
DellJennin667: May I request Garfield Kart and Solar Flux from the non-daggered list, along with Dead By Daylight: Altered Perception and Deluded Perception DLC and Deponia from the daggered games, thank you
Granted.
DellJennin667: May I request Garfield Kart and Solar Flux from the non-daggered list, along with Dead By Daylight: Altered Perception and Deluded Perception DLC and Deponia from the daggered games, thank you
Thank you very much, finkleroy, as always, and to joseh20, Cymepa, PMPMGamer and Korotan for their generosity
DellJennin667: Thank you very much, finkleroy, as always, and to joseh20, Cymepa, PMPMGamer and Korotan for their generosity
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
zlaywal: Man, how many time have I watched Back To The Future on my uncle's Laser Disc as a child

I used to have Back To The Future game on my GOG wishlist, but the demise of the original company made me resigned to the fact that I will never play a legal copy of it. When the key activated without a problem it was a mixture of joy and relief

Thank you finkleroy for managing the GA threads and especially Mr_Whiffles for the Steam key.
You’re welcome.
could i request killing floor 2, and telltale texas holdem. id appreciate it
loveparadox1: could i request killing floor 2, and telltale texas holdem. id appreciate it
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

Also, it's impossible for me to open a chat window with you, due to a 404 error. Please have GOG support fix your account so I'll be able to send you keys when you become eligible in the future.
If I'm eligible I'd like to request Bunny Must Die

Otherwise I'll set aside some time soon to finally make that donation I was planning. xD
Post edited January 27, 2022 by omega64
omega64: If I'm eligible I'd like to request Bunny Must Die

Otherwise I'll set aside some time soon to finally make that donation I was planning. xD
Granted.
can i request El Matador
enixsoul: can i request El Matador
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of January count toward the total monthly limit of 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wg2iZnEuG2W4c0vhUpiosrJD1EUOe6VyAvWopWnrIeU/edit?usp=sharing