It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Warlock - Master of the Arcane from the non-daggered and Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition from the daggered?
May I also request Project WInter?
May I request please:

Europa Universalis III Chronicle

Thanks in advance
Can I have Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?
May I request Project Winter?
Thanks to PMPMGamer for the Men of War & Magicka DLC.
slurredprey: May I request LEGO THe HObbit?
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I have System Crash from non-daggered and Rescue Lucy from daggered?
Granted.
JakobFel: May I request Warlock - Master of the Arcane from the non-daggered and Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition from the daggered?
Granted.
slurredprey: May I also request Project WInter?
Granted.
tag+: May I request please:

Europa Universalis III Chronicle

Thanks in advance
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?
Granted.
zejango: May I request Project Winter?
Granted.
Suguri Collection looks wicked sick. may I have this one, please?
Thanks yet again to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Warlock: Master of the Arcane and Galactic Civilizations I! Really, I can't get enough of the 4X genre and now I officially have all of the Galactic Civilizations games (though I still want to get all of them on GOG sometime), so thanks!
Post edited January 18, 2022 by JakobFel
Thanks to Crisco1942 for Project Winter and also to Catac1ysm for LEGO The Hobbit, which was unfortunately it was dupe... Big thanks to finkleroy for tirelessly managing the giveaway!

May I request Arcane Raise instead?
can i requst for arcane rise,and may i ask hom many more updates for this month
May I request too Masha Rescues Grandma?
may i also request deep sky derelics
LootHunter: Can I have Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for the game. I had Harvey's New Eyes for some time but not the original.
what i meant by arcane rise was arcane raise from the daggered