It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IDMooseMan: No problem. I did read the first post in the thread. I figured my purchases over the past 4.5-years would qualify me for participation in this thread, but I don't mind waiting. Thank you for conducting the giveaway event.
Purchases don't have anything to do with eligibility; only forum activity does.
IDMooseMan: No problem. I did read the first post in the thread. I figured my purchases over the past 4.5-years would qualify me for participation in this thread, but I don't mind waiting. Thank you for conducting the giveaway event.
It's a community thing. The activity shows you are part of this community, ie. GOG forums. You can have many games in your library or just a few, doesn't matter, come talk about games. If you are ever at subforums for Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, Biomutant, Fallout, or various point and click games, come say hi. A month goes quickly when you're talking about games.
That is true, and honestly, I had such bad experiences with GoG's forums that I stopped using them. Never had much luck with the Forum Search function either, which is another reason I avoided using the forums. I'll have to give the forums another try. Sounds like things may have changed for the better.
IDMooseMan: That is true, and honestly, I had such bad experiences with GoG's forums that I stopped using them. Never had much luck with the Forum Search function either, which is another reason I avoided using the forums. I'll have to give the forums another try. Sounds like things may have changed for the better.
Your optimism is admirable!

Few would probably agree with that, but the thing with the GA is they are all keys donated by the folks who stick it out as a way to appreciate (and perhaps even say thanks) to the other souls who likewise stick it out.

There are still some good conversations from time to time, but as with most of the world of late, also a lot of disagreement. But hey, it's a home, of a sort.
high rated
There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is that I dropped my keyboard, and now it exclusively types gibberish. I ordered a replacement, but it's absolutely horrible, so I'm ordering a new one and returning this one. The new replacement keyboard should arrive sometime between Saturday-Monday, and once I've gotten used to it, I'll start releasing updates again. The good news is that I plan to release a total of 4 updates this month, each of which will contain 100 keys. Whether or not we hit the 400 key mark depends on donations, but right now, we're only 48 keys away from being able to hit that mark. This means that after a long time in-between updates, there will be three in quick succession at the end of the month. This isn't how I planned for the updates to be released this month, but unfortunately this is how they will have to be released. Right now I only have keyboards that are okay for typing, but attempting to use them to grant a bunch of requests in quick succession is very much out of the question. I apologize for this. It's all up to how long it takes to get a replacement and get used to it. Fortunately, I tend to be like a fish to water when getting used to a new keyboard. We'll see how it goes.
Post edited December 16, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is that I dropped my keyboard, and now it exclusively types gibberish. I ordered a replacement, but it's absolutely horrible, so I'm ordering a new one and returning this one. The new replacement keyboard should arrive sometime between Saturday-Monday, and once I've gotten used to it, I'll start releasing updates again. The good news is that I plan to release a total of 4 updates this month, each of which will contain 100 keys. Whether or not we hit the 400 key mark depends on donations, but right now, we're only 48 keys away from being able to hit that mark. This means that after a long time in-between updates, there will be three in quick succession at the end of the month. This isn't how I planned for the updates to be released this month, but unfortunately this is how they will have to be released. Right now I only have keyboards that are okay for typing, but attempting to use them to grant a bunch of requests in quick succession is very much out of the question. I apologize for this. It's all up to how long it takes to get a replacement and get used to it. Fortunately, I tend to be like a fish to water when getting used to a new keyboard. We'll see how it goes.
Good luck with the keyboard! If the updates are in quick succession, will they still each have two rounds, or only one?
DiffuseReflection: Good luck with the keyboard! If the updates are in quick succession, will they still each have two rounds, or only one?
That all depends on when I'm able to start releasing the updates. If there's time to have two rounds, and if two seems like the right number of rounds, there will be two rounds. If I have to hurry with things at the end, I don't know. We'll see.
DiffuseReflection: Good luck with the keyboard! If the updates are in quick succession, will they still each have two rounds, or only one?
finkleroy: That all depends on when I'm able to start releasing the updates. If there's time to have two rounds, and if two seems like the right number of rounds, there will be two rounds. If I have to hurry with things at the end, I don't know. We'll see.
Does that mean that when a new update arrives, you'll add all the games from the previous update to the main list?
LootHunter: Does that mean that when a new update arrives, you'll add all the games from the previous update to the main list?
I did that ages ago.
finkleroy: There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is that I dropped my keyboard, and now it exclusively types gibberish. I ordered a replacement, but it's absolutely horrible, so I'm ordering a new one and returning this one. The new replacement keyboard should arrive sometime between Saturday-Monday, and once I've gotten used to it, I'll start releasing updates again. The good news is that I plan to release a total of 4 updates this month, each of which will contain 100 keys. Whether or not we hit the 400 key mark depends on donations, but right now, we're only 48 keys away from being able to hit that mark. This means that after a long time in-between updates, there will be three in quick succession at the end of the month. This isn't how I planned for the updates to be released this month, but unfortunately this is how they will have to be released. Right now I only have keyboards that are okay for typing, but attempting to use them to grant a bunch of requests in quick succession is very much out of the question. I apologize for this. It's all up to how long it takes to get a replacement and get used to it. Fortunately, I tend to be like a fish to water when getting used to a new keyboard. We'll see how it goes.
sorry for your plight hope you will get a suitible keyboard soon
finkleroy: There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is that I dropped my keyboard
I imagine it went down pretty much like this, no pun intended.
I'll get the some Hidden objects games off your chest if possible.

Melissa K and the heart of Gold (First choice)
Mata Hari
Return to Mystery Island 2
Run away the dream of Turtle (Last Choice)
Also take one of the bad zoo tycoon game off you "Zoo Park."

I will also like to donate multiple keys before Christmas.

I got so many useless games I don't really like that really needs to go. BTW Happy holidays Internet Santa. :)
Will send you screenshot if you want proof.
Post edited December 17, 2021 by makemap
makemap: I'll get the some Hidden objects games off your chest if possible.

Melissa K and the heart of Gold (First choice)
Mata Hari
Return to Mystery Island 2
Run away the dream of Turtle (Last Choice)
Also take one of the bad zoo tycoon game off you "Zoo Park."

I will also like to donate multiple keys before Christmas.

I got so many useless games I don't really like that really needs to go. BTW Happy holidays Internet Santa. :)
Will send you screenshot if you want proof.
Granted.
Could I ask for these?

Beat Hazard
Ghost Master
Skara: The Blade Remains
The Wall
KoreaBeat: Could I ask for these?

Beat Hazard
Ghost Master
Skara: The Blade Remains
The Wall
Granted.