It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tag+: Thank you so much to this donors:
PMPMGamer for Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
AerynSun1701 for Battle Ranch (itch.io)
triock for City Siege: Faction Island (itch.io) && Admiral Nemo (itch.io)
and to the master mind finkleroy
I wish you a Happy Christmas season
triock: Thank you AerynSun1701 & finkleroy for Royal Offense.
You are welcome, have fun :)
I could give a shot to Arkshot
(I know...)
Thanks finkleroy for sorting out this giveaway and thanks to PMPMGamer, A.Ryan, slurredprey, Damon18, mrkgnao, DoryaMish7 and BranjoHello for the games.
Dogmaus: I could give a shot to Arkshot
(I know...)
Granted.
Could I get Theatre of War?
Kelefane: Could I get Theatre of War?
Granted.
Kelefane: Could I get Theatre of War?
finkleroy: Granted.
ty
Liverpoolfanster, thank you for Reventure. I tried PMing you but your chat is private.

Navagon, thank you for Crusder Kings, complete. Tried PMing you, but gog has no listing.

PMPMGamer, I actually managed to reach you, and thanked you in trade behind the dumpster, as usual.
Dogmaus: I could give a shot to Arkshot
(I know...)
finkleroy: Granted.
thanks to you finkleroi and to the again generous Damon18
gvyop: Thank you ofthenexus and pmpgamer for the keys and Finkleroy for rapid delivery as always
tag+: Thank you so much to this donors:
PMPMGamer for Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
AerynSun1701 for Battle Ranch (itch.io)
triock for City Siege: Faction Island (itch.io) && Admiral Nemo (itch.io)
and to the master mind finkleroy
I wish you a Happy Christmas season
goldfishfingers: Thank you very much PMPMGamer for Poof. And thank you to finkleroy for this giveaway thread
pferreira1983: Thanks finkleroy for sorting out this giveaway and thanks to PMPMGamer, A.Ryan, slurredprey, Damon18, mrkgnao, DoryaMish7 and BranjoHello for the games.
BlueMooner: Liverpoolfanster, thank you for Reventure. I tried PMing you but your chat is private.

Navagon, thank you for Crusder Kings, complete. Tried PMing you, but gog has no listing.

PMPMGamer, I actually managed to reach you, and thanked you in trade behind the dumpster, as usual.
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Ascension to the Throne please
Hapygoo: Ascension to the Throne please
Granted.
low rated
I had no idea this giveaway thread existed. Glad I found it somehow. I would like to request:

1. Alien Breed: Impact
2. Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
3. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
4. Earth 2150 Trilogy
5. El Matador
6. Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out
IDMooseMan: I had no idea this giveaway thread existed. Glad I found it somehow. I would like to request:

1. Alien Breed: Impact
2. Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
3. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
4. Earth 2150 Trilogy
5. El Matador
6. Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
No problem. I did read the first post in the thread. I figured my purchases over the past 4.5-years would qualify me for participation in this thread, but I don't mind waiting. Thank you for conducting the giveaway event.