It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for the following games please?

Non Daggered:
-Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

Daggered:
-Battle Ranch [itch]
-City Siege: Faction Island [itch]
-Admiral Nemo [itch]
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I request for this month:

- Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

- Angvik

- Disciples II: Gallean's Return

- Krog Wars

- Minion Masters

- Perimeter

- Scrap Garden

- Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

- Allura: The Three Realms

- Artifact Hunter

- The Forgotten Land

- NecroVisioN: Lost Company

- Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Haven't you gone a bit overboard with that list?
Post edited December 05, 2021 by Drakon135790
Drakon135790: Haven't you gone a bit overboard with that list?
For December, finkleroy has temporarily doubled the game limits, the total limit this month is 6 non-daggered keys and 10 daggered ones.
Can I ask for Poöf too? Meow
DiffuseReflection: For December, finkleroy has temporarily doubled the game limits, the total limit this month is 6 non-daggered keys and 10 daggered ones.
Sure, I understand, but still it seems to me that pferreira has gone a bit overboard with this list, if only because he will now use up most of his limit on games that won't go anywhere for the next 3 weeks and regret it later. Besides, seeing such a long list in my opinion is a bit overwhelming to read and not everyone has to like it, after all December has just started. But it's his limit and his decision, I just asked the question.
Thank you DoryaMish7 and finkleroy for Last Resort Island.
Drakon135790: Sure, I understand, but still it seems to me that pferreira has gone a bit overboard with this list, if only because he will now use up most of his limit on games that won't go anywhere for the next 3 weeks and regret it later. Besides, seeing such a long list in my opinion is a bit overwhelming to read and not everyone has to like it, after all December has just started. But it's his limit and his decision, I just asked the question.
I understand - everyone has a different strategy, and sometimes there might be circumstances where e.g. someone cannot spend time on the forums later due to life and work commitments, so they prefer to ask for something now.

Note that this was a request from the main list - requests from the update rounds are stil limited to one non-daggered and one daggered key, so those should not become more overwhelming than before.
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I request for this month:

- Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

- Angvik

- Disciples II: Gallean's Return

- Krog Wars

- Minion Masters

- Perimeter

- Scrap Garden

- Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

- Allura: The Three Realms

- Artifact Hunter

- The Forgotten Land

- NecroVisioN: Lost Company

- Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Granted.
gvyop: May I ask for
- Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
- Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

Thank you
Granted.
triock: Royal Offense, please? Thank you.
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request Splasher and Konung 2?
Granted.
tag+: May I ask for the following games please?

Non Daggered:
-Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

Daggered:
-Battle Ranch [itch]
-City Siege: Faction Island [itch]
-Admiral Nemo [itch]
Granted.
goldfishfingers: Can I ask for Poöf too? Meow
Granted.
thanks ofthenexus for Splasher and slurredprey for Konung 2
Baldur8888: Many thanks to Navagon, PMPMGamer and finketoy.
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
Thank you AerynSun1701 & finkleroy for Royal Offense.
DiffuseReflection: I understand - everyone has a different strategy, and sometimes there might be circumstances where e.g. someone cannot spend time on the forums later due to life and work commitments, so they prefer to ask for something now.

Note that this was a request from the main list - requests from the update rounds are stil limited to one non-daggered and one daggered key, so those should not become more overwhelming than before.
Every month I normally make full request use of the giveaway. I try and contribute to new release topics as much as I can and I never go over my limit. I just normally do all my requests in one day for each month. It saves me asking every week for a game even though I do visit this website every week anyway. There are a lot of daggered games that don't get requested so trying to help clear those a little and rest assured I NEVER go over my limit. The spreadsheet if filled out correctly should show that. I hope that clarifies my requesting spree.
Thank you ofthenexus and pmpgamer for the keys and Finkleroy for rapid delivery as always
Post edited December 06, 2021 by gvyop
Thank you so much to this donors:
PMPMGamer for Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
AerynSun1701 for Battle Ranch (itch.io)
triock for City Siege: Faction Island (itch.io) && Admiral Nemo (itch.io)
and to the master mind finkleroy
I wish you a Happy Christmas season
Thank you very much PMPMGamer for Poof. And thank you to finkleroy for this giveaway thread