It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: If I'm still somehow qualified then I'd like to ask for Crazy Machines 3
Granted.
triock: SimpleRockets 2, please? Thank you.
Granted.
I’d like to request Geometric Sniper, please.
blastradius: I’d like to request Geometric Sniper, please.
Granted.
Thank you very much finkleroy.
Could I please get Steamworld Dig and King Arthur Collection please Finkleroy?

Also out of curiosity why is the limit been increased so much?
I would like to ask for the Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking :)
supplementscene: Could I please get Steamworld Dig and King Arthur Collection please Finkleroy?

The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so you'll have to choose between them. There has been a huge increase in the number of keys that are being donated to the giveaway. The main list of keys keeps growing. I decided to hold back some keys from last month so we can have more updates than usual this month, and hopefully also clear out some of the keys in the main list.
erbello: I would like to ask for the Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking :)
Granted.
Thank you so much PMPMGamer and finkleroy :D
I would like to request Commandos 2 and MUD TV (daggered) games from the update.
supplementscene: Could I please get Steamworld Dig and King Arthur Collection please Finkleroy?

finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so you'll have to choose between them. There has been a huge increase in the number of keys that are being donated to the giveaway. The main list of keys keeps growing. I decided to hold back some keys from last month so we can have more updates than usual this month, and hopefully also clear out some of the keys in the main list.
erbello: I would like to ask for the Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking :)
finkleroy: Granted.
My mistake can I have King Arthur Collection please?
I’d like to request Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
LootHunter: I would like to request Commandos 2 and MUD TV (daggered) games from the update.
Granted.
supplementscene: My mistake can I have King Arthur Collection please?
Granted.
igorche9: I’d like to request Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Granted.
Well it seems like the key for Crazy Machines 3 have already been activated on another account. Even the community giveaway found a way to kick me down :D

Still, thank you finkleroy and Catac1ysm.
Attachments:
cm3.png (35 Kb)
zlaywal: Well it seems like the key for Crazy Machines 3 have already been activated on another account. Even the community giveaway found a way to kick me down :D

Still, thank you finkleroy and Catac1ysm.
I have another key I'd like to let you try, but you need to fix your privacy settings first.
LootHunter: I would like to request Commandos 2 and MUD TV (daggered) games from the update.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for both games.