It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I could swear I was in gog yesterday - not sure how i missed this. Some great games were in that mix tho!

Of what's left, on the one hand, I've always wanted to play Dragon Age: Inquisition. On the other hand, I really don't want to set up a new Origin account lol

I'll have to think on it and decide which urge is stronger. ;)
Many thanks to Navagon, Lone_Scout and finkleroy !
May I ask for Turba and Mini Metal as my final request?
Can I ask for Real World Racing?
For my last request of November can I request Crush Your Enemies?
slurredprey: May I ask for Turba and Mini Metal as my final request?
Granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for Real World Racing?
You already received 3 non-daggered and 5 daggered keys this month.
letsmaybeLP92: For my last request of November can I request Crush Your Enemies?
Granted.
Thank you very much, finkleroy and Navagon!
Thanks again navagon this time for Crush Your Enemies
Thanks to PMPMGamer for Turba, triock for Mini Mental and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
bler144: I've always wanted to play Dragon Age: Inquisition. On the other hand, I really don't want to set up a new Origin account lol

I'll have to think on it and decide which urge is stronger. ;)
Seems our urges align, as I'm requesting Dragon Age: Inquisition from finkleroy.

If you need any help with those strong urges Bler, let me know.
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.

bler144: *snip*
BlueMooner: Seems our urges align, as I'm requesting Dragon Age: Inquisition from finkleroy.

If you need any help with those strong urges Bler, let me know.
Those keys are expiring soon, so I daggered them right before you requested one, so I'm counting this as a request for a daggered key. Perhaps this will help bler144 make up their mind. :P
Post edited November 30, 2021 by finkleroy
can i request real world racing as my daggered game
whiteflame199: can i request real world racing as my daggered game
Granted.
whiteflame199: can i request real world racing as my daggered game
finkleroy: Granted.
tq finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and PMPMGamer for providing key
Could I have these daggered games?
- Disciples II: Gallean's Return
- Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
- Trauma