It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much finkleroy and PMPMGamer :D
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Jets'n'Guns Gold!
Thank you to slurredprey, finkleroy, and an anonymous donor for the games.
could I get/try the Microsoft reward points on the daggered list
low rated
May I request the New World game?
Thank you for your consideration!
I'm interested in STAY, Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium and the daggered Woodle Tree Adventures.
Liverpoolfanster: could I get/try the Microsoft reward points on the daggered list
Granted.
Ojara: May I request the New World game?
Thank you for your consideration!
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
kmonster: I'm interested in STAY, Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium and the daggered Woodle Tree Adventures.
Granted.
May I ask please the daggered
Your Doodles are Bugged! Easter Pre-Purchase Promoton Retail
thanks in advance
tag+: May I ask please the daggered
Your Doodles are Bugged! Easter Pre-Purchase Promoton Retail
thanks in advance
Granted.
Thanks to Liverpoolfanster, Catac1ysm, grynn and finkleroy !
Many thanks to kmonster & finkleroy for your generosity and the opportunity granted to play this game :)
Thank you to slurredprey and finkleroy for Death to Spies.
Hi please can I have the following for this month:

- Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition

- Queens Garden: Sakura Season

- MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition

- Axis Football 2020

- Space Empires V
pferreira1983: Hi please can I have the following for this month:

- Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition

- Queens Garden: Sakura Season

- MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition

- Axis Football 2020

- Space Empires V