It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks finkleroy and Damon18.
may I ask for Gundemonium Recollection?
LynXsh: may I ask for Gundemonium Recollection?
Granted.
can i get Red Orchestra 2
Hello!

Haven't been here in a while. :)

If I remember it correctly, if one requests the game from the main list then it doesn't count for 1 game per update limit? As it's possible to request up to three non-daggered games in one post, if all of them are from the main list?

If so, I'd like to request both Disciples II: Gallean's Return and Disciples II: Rise of the Elves from the main list.

If it's not, then feel free to denied this request.

Thanks for the update.
the wishlisted legions of ashworld please?
goldfishfingers: A big thank you to mrkgnao for Regency Solitaire and thank you to finkleroy too for this thread
My pleasure. If you like it, you might later want to try Shadowhand, their next game, which is quite a bit better in every respect. All their games are DRM-free on all stores.
Hi!!

May I ask for STAR WARS: Squadrons (Origin) and M.U.D. TV?
Thank you to finkleroy, PMPMGamer for FlatOut, and the anonymous donor for Labyrinthine Dreams!
Can I get Naval War? The daggered game.
May I try Tropico 4 Bundle?
And request Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight please?
May I have the Tropico 4 Collector's bundle from the non-daggered and the RuneScape currency pack from the daggered?
I see I was beaten to Tropico 4, could I have Disciples II: Gallean's Return instead?
Melinho85: can i get Red Orchestra 2
Granted.
AWG43: Hello!

Haven't been here in a while. :)

If I remember it correctly, if one requests the game from the main list then it doesn't count for 1 game per update limit? As it's possible to request up to three non-daggered games in one post, if all of them are from the main list?

If so, I'd like to request both Disciples II: Gallean's Return and Disciples II: Rise of the Elves from the main list.

If it's not, then feel free to denied this request.

Thanks for the update.
Keys that aren't in the update are not subject to the limit on keys that are in the update. Granted.
Microfish_1: the wishlisted legions of ashworld please?
Granted.
Levitan17: Hi!!

May I ask for STAR WARS: Squadrons (Origin) and M.U.D. TV?
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get Naval War? The daggered game.
Granted.
Clairsentient: May I try Tropico 4 Bundle?
And request Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight please?
Granted.
JakobFel: May I have the Tropico 4 Collector's bundle from the non-daggered and the RuneScape currency pack from the daggered?
I'm afraid you were beaten to Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle, but your request for RuneScape Currency Pack (DLC) is granted.
May I ask for The Walking Dead from non-daggered and The Walking Dead: 400 Days from daggered please