It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Liverpoolfanster for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion! I've been meaning to try it out, I love Chris' other works and the art style of his games is always enjoyable.

Thank Not_you for Regions of Ruin. I've been a bit hooked on side scrolling and pixel art games lately so that's definitely one I want to check out!

Additionally, thanks PMPMGamer for InMomentum and Ion Assault. Both look particularly intriguing so I figured I'd give them a try!

And finally, thanks, as always, to the legendary finkleroy for managing this entire thing!
I'm interested in Shutter, Liveza: Death of the Earth and the daggered Ion Assault.
This is a very cool thing you do. Congrats on it being successful.

I'd like to make a request off the Non GOG list, the Steam version of Enclave if its still available.
Thanks RedTechKnight for Throne of Lies! I'm a pretty bad liar so that should make things interesting haha
kmonster: I'm interested in Shutter, Liveza: Death of the Earth and the daggered Ion Assault.
Granted.
Evilross: This is a very cool thing you do. Congrats on it being successful.

I'd like to make a request off the Non GOG list, the Steam version of Enclave if its still available.
Granted.
Thank you very much, and thank you to Catac1sym for the donation!
Many thanks to Liverpoolfanster, MarkoH01, slurredprey and finkleroy !
Hello Finkleroy, hope you're doing well.

May I have Beat Hazard from the Daggered List and Blood Knights from the Non-Daggered List?

Thank you.

--edit:

Please remove the Blood Knights request. Sorry for editing.
Post edited September 28, 2021 by .Keys
.Keys: Hello Finkleroy, hope you're doing well.

May I have Beat Hazard from the Daggered List and Blood Knights from the Non-Daggered List?

Thank you.

--edit:

Granted.
.Keys: Hello Finkleroy, hope you're doing well.

Thank you.

--edit:

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Finkle for the all time classic 'Granted.' and PMPMGamer for Beat Hazard :)
JakobFel: Thanks to Liverpoolfanster for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion! I've been meaning to try it out, I love Chris' other works and the art style of his games is always enjoyable.

Thank Not_you for Regions of Ruin. I've been a bit hooked on side scrolling and pixel art games lately so that's definitely one I want to check out!

Additionally, thanks PMPMGamer for InMomentum and Ion Assault. Both look particularly intriguing so I figured I'd give them a try!

And finally, thanks, as always, to the legendary finkleroy for managing this entire thing!
finkleroy: Granted.
.Keys: Thank you Finkle for the all time classic 'Granted.' and PMPMGamer for Beat Hazard :)
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Hi, may I have Valnir Rok Survival RPG?
grynn: Hi, may I have Valnir Rok Survival RPG?
Granted.
There will not be another update this month. I had planned to release one, but things came up. I'll be releasing one early next month. Sorry about that.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by finkleroy
May I have Subdivision Infinity DX from the main list?