It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

erbello: I would like to ask for the Murderous Pursuits :)
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and Damon18 :D
Can I get Enforcer?
Thank you Dogmaus and finkleroy!
I would like to request Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.
Kelefane: Can I get Enforcer?
Granted.
LootHunter: I would like to request Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.
Granted.
LootHunter: I would like to request Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for this game that was a long time sitting on my Steam wishlist.
Thank you AWG43 for Ballpoint Universe
finkleroy: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you and grynn for this interesting game.
JakobFel: Thanks PMPMGamer for Galaxy on Fire 2 and grynn for the Quake Champions QuakeCon bundle and thanks to finkleroy for all of it!
direspirefirewire: Thank you very much to grynn for Rock 'N' Roll Defense. And also thank you to finkleroy for running this awesome shebang
You're welcome guys.

Thanks to AWG43 and finkleroy for TRI: Of Friendship and Madness btw.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by grynn
Many thanks to finkleroy and for Damon18 PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate + Shooter Bundle!
Hm. Having trouble quoting people in this thread. Anyway, to all who got the games: you're welcome. Enjoy!
Hi finkleroy, may I have please:
Adelantado Trilogy Book One
Ski Region Simulator 2012 (daggered)
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
tag+: Hi finkleroy, may I have please:
Adelantado Trilogy Book One
Ski Region Simulator 2012 (daggered)
Granted.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by finkleroy
Can I request Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar?
Persival2207: Can I request Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar?
Granted.