It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Mr_Whiffles and again to finkleroy for the Snake Pass game. I appreciate it very much!!!
Thanks a lot slurredprey for "El Matador" and bjgamer for "The Ship: Murder Party" !!

And finkleroy as always!

:)
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy, mrkgnao for Last Inua and slurredprey for Leviathan: Warships! :)
You're most welcome.
Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during August count toward the monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 7 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-_nwK87UQOUZ8Nq_nEUvJagGZkL9y7fFLnAcs6NVU_4/edit?usp=sharing
May I please have Creepy Tale?
Clairsentient: May I please have Creepy Tale?
Granted.
I think I reached my limit with non-daggered games. So, I would like to request Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation from daggered category.
Can I try Xbox pass 14 days Ultimate... I live in Croatian, and EU country which doesn't supports Xbox, but could I try it? Will it work?
LootHunter: I think I reached my limit with non-daggered games. So, I would like to request Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation from daggered category.
Granted.
CordeliaMelody: Can I try Xbox pass 14 days Ultimate... I live in Croatian, and EU country which doesn't supports Xbox, but could I try it? Will it work?
Granted.
will test it right away thank you
May I please have Poöf and Skara - The Blade Remains
Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Tower 57!

Can I also ask for Depths of Fear :: Knossos (daggered)?
Thanks finkleroy and RavenCrowwise.
Can I ask for Miner Wars Arena?
Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for non-daggered games, "Jack Orlando: Director's Cut" and "The Journey Down: Chapter Three" from main list, and if it is possible, two games from update list "Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt" and "Blood Knights", if not, than one of these two games.