It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastradius: If it is still available, I’d like to request GoVenture MICRO BUSINESS, please.
Granted.
13ison: Can I request Main Assembly?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Can I ask for Particulars (daggered)?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Particulars (daggered)?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and muntdefems for Particulars.
Thank you once again the 2Fs, finkleroy and frogthroat for Deadly Days.

At this rate my Steam library mainly consist of Humble Choice leftovers XD
Could I request Hacker Evolution: Untold, Mountain and Throne of Lies: Medieval Politics from the daggered list?

Also, I would like to nominate Snowslinger for the The Witcher: Fox Children and The World of the Witcher: Video Game Compendium (Dark Horse) package.
JakobFel: Could I request Hacker Evolution: Untold, Mountain and Throne of Lies: Medieval Politics from the daggered list?

Also, I would like to nominate Snowslinger for the The Witcher: Fox Children and The World of the Witcher: Video Game Compendium (Dark Horse) package.
Granted.
high rated
Baldur8888: Many thanks to Not_you and finkleroy for Dead In Vinland and Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack (DLC).
triock: Thanks again Not_you & finkleroy for Yuppie Psycho!
zejango: Thanks finkleroy and Not_you.
Paulo_Moura69: Thanks finkleroy and Not_you for the game Warstone TD.
Mugiwarah: Thanks to Not_you and finkleroy for The Dwarves
DellJennin667: Thanks to finkleroy and Not_you!
Persival2207: Thanks to Not_you for the dono what a beast, appreciate it, and thanks to Finkleroy too
zaMNal: Thank you Not_you, PMPMGamer and finkleroy!
BurlyHeart: Thank you finkleroy and Not_you for Wandersong.
Treasure: Thank you very much finkleroy and Not_you (quite an original username btw) for Finding Paradise!
CervelloYM: Thank you Not_you and finkleroy for Gremlins.
Pouyou-pouyou: Many thanks to Not_you and Finkleroy for the Molek-Syntez key.
RonianAUT: Thank you not_you for Genesis Alpha
51nikopol: Thank you Not_you for A Case of Distrust much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy as well for all the work involved in keeping the giveaways going.
Leucurus: Thank you Not_you and finkie for the giveaway!
You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the games
Could I request Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri(†)?
Baldur8888: Could I request Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri(†)?
Granted.
Thanks PMPMGamer for Hacker Evolution: Untold and Mountain!
Thank you rlnonay and finkleroy for Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri.
May I ask for Automachef from the main list, please?
Thank you to Liverpoolfanster and to finkleroy for GoVenture MICRO BUSINESS.